Your the guy I have to marry

Stacey POV:

"Thanks Joe

"Thanks Joe." I smiled climbing out of the car.
"no problem princess, I'll pick you up later." he said handing me my bag.
"Sure I'll drop a text."
"Righto, and it's to her majesty?"
"Yep." I smiled before waving him off and leaving.

I made my way to the footpath in the park. I walked around for a bit before deciding to head to the kid park where I was meeting the guy. Once I sat on the bench I pulled out my phone to text Byron. I hadn't seen him in awhile and wanted to see him soon. As we were exchanging our goodbyes I heard someone coming up behind me. As I turned the mystery person sat down beside me.

"Can I help you............. Conor?" I asked shocked.
"Stacey?" He asked with just as much shock.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Her Majesty, your grammy told me to meet some girl here."
"Wait, your the one I've to marry when I'm 20." I said.
"marry?" He asked, confused.
"She didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what?" 
I looked at him.
"She must be waiting."
Conor nodded.
"Anyway, I was thinking that we could go to the pier and go on some rides you know, get to know each other. Well, we know each other but you know what I mean." He said.
"Yea definitely." I smiled.

We got up and made our way to the pier. Due to it being a weekday it wasn't that busy so no one recognized us. Conor bought us a pancake on the way out. He was driving me home so  got in the passenger seat and talked about his career and what he wanted in the future.

"Well this is my stop." I smiled as he pulled up to the gate leading to my house.
"So I'll seya around?" He asked.
"Yea, definitely. You have my number anyway."
"And you'll answer." He joked.
"Yea, I had fun today so I have no excuse really." I joked back.
"Cool."
"Yea, bye." I said, hugging him.
"bye." He smiled as I got out.

He watched me head n through the gate before I turned and waved him off. Once he was out of sight I walked the short distance to my house. Mum and dad were sitting in the living room with tea in their hands.

"Hey sweetie." Mum smiled as I came in.
"Hi." I said.
"how'd it go?" Dad asked.
"It went good. I know him and have for a long time." I smiled.
"That's good. Who is he?"
"Conor, Annas brother." 
"Ah right. So you back talking." he asked, concerned.
"Yes, and I'm sorry for ignoring you all." I said.
"That's ok. You needed time, but know that me and your mum along with uncle Harry and aunt Meghan are here for you." 
"I love you guys." I said as dad pulled me into a hug.
"Love you too." They said as dad kissed my head.