Princesses 19th birthday

Happy birthday Princess Stacey

Today is a special day for Princess Stacey of Cambridge as she celebrates her 19th birthday today

It's been 19 years since the Queen first announced that Prince William and his then girlfriend Kate Middleton had had a baby daughter. Back then she wasn't considered royal due to her parents not being married. Since then, a lot has happened.
When her parents were married her father, Duke of Cambridge, fought for her place on the royal family line. He even threatened to leave the royal family. Finally, after the birth of her younger siblings Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince George, she was finally christened with the title Princess Stacey Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge, Daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
After her 18th birthday she secretly began dating pop singer Conor Maynard, which they revealed after the fire works display on new years. Although they are very happy together, insiders have revealed that they were forced into a relation by Staceys great grandmother, the Queen, although no royal family member has confirmed nor denied it, with Maynard simply replying 'She's the best thing that's happened to me. I love her more then anything.' when asked.
Now that the Princess of Cambridge is 19 many are hoping of a proposal from Maynard. Sources reveal that 'the two often talk about marriage and there future together. They can both see each other with the other for the rest of their lives.' Maybe we won't be waiting for long.
We wish Stacey the happiest of birthdays and hope she enjoys her day.

other news:
Princess Stacey spends birthday with boyfriend instead of family.
Queen Elizabeth organizes dance for great granddaughters birthday.
Who will be the godparents to Prince Harry and Meghans son?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"Happy birthday gorgeous

"Happy birthday gorgeous." Conor smiled as he let me into his apartment.
"Thank you."I smiled as he placed his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.
"I got you something." He smiled as he leant his forehead on mine.
"You really didn't have to." I giggled.
"What type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get you something?" He asked before pecking my lips and pulling back.
"Debating on the answer." I joked as he took a box out of his coat pocket.
"Here." He smiled as he handed me a small rectangular box.

I smiled and sat on his couch before opening it and laughing at what I seen.

"Because I tend to be late?" I asked, giggling.
"It might help yes, but look at the back." He stated as I took it out.

"What does it mean?" I asked in confusion

"You'll know, soon enough." He replied as he clipped it around my wrist before kissing my hand.
"Conor." I giggled as he came close to my face, kissing along my jaw line.
"What Princess." He smirked as he kissed my lips.
"Don't call me that." I pouted when he pulled back.
"Or what." He teased, holding back a smile.
I fake thought causing him to laugh and take off my denim jacket before kissing me again.
"What time do you have to be back?" He asked as he pecked my lips countless of times.
"Before night fall." I breathed.
"Good." He replied as we leaned back on the couch.