Marco Polo

News:

Kate Middleton and kids support Prince William at polo match

 Prince William was taking part in the Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy at Beaufort Polo Club to raise money for both the Royal Marsden cancer hospital and Centrepoint, a homelessness charity, yesterday

On the sidelines Prince Williams wife, Kate Middleton, and 3 of their kids, Prince George, 4, Princess Charlotte, 3, and Stacey, 16, were seen watching from the sidelines Prince George and Princess Charlotte looked like they had lots of fun as they played in the grassy area with some friends while their sister, who just finished her second last year in school, sat and chatted with their mother. Prince Louis was not seen at the event and was most likely at home with nanny Marie.
For the occasion the Duchess of Cambridge chose an affordable dress from Zara. She paired the beautiful blue pin striped style, which was off the shoulder, with neutral espadrilles and sunglasses.
The youngest of her kids, princess Charlotte, wore a pink smocked dress from little white company. At one point she even had pink sunglasses on to match her dress. Prince George wore a blue polo shirt and chino shorts which is also from little white company.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridges oldest daughter wore some blue denim shorts, a bluey green pin stripped blouse. Stacey wore a big brown belt in her shorts as well as a white sun hat which had a black ribbon around it. The oldest of the cambridge kids were black sunglasses to finish the look. All of which is unknown of where to buy.
The family enjoyed the summer day and we even seen Stacey running after her younger siblings spending quality time with them while Kate watched on happily.

other news:
Prince Louis christening sometime next month.
Stacey seen leaving best mates home after staying the night.
Kate Middleton and William reveal how they juggled college life while raising, then, baby Stacey.
The Duchess of Cornwall and her oldest step granddaughter have a weak relationship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"See you got your phone back then." Anna laughed through the phone.
"Haha very funny. I swear that woman hates me. I wouldn't have it now only dad went after her saying that she can't take it from me because she isn't my parent." I said leaning back on the grass with my left hand.
"Yea, I know, sounds terrible." She said sarcastically.
"It is. I mean, if she had her way I probably wouldn't even be in this family."I said as I watched George and Charlotte run around with our cousins.
"Or royalty." Anna pointed out.
"Thanks for that Anna. I really needed to remember that." I said sarcastically.
"Just saying." She stated and I could tell she shrugged her shoulders.
Mum looked at me and pointed towards where dad was playing before going after my younger siblings.
"Oh my dad's about to start. I've got to go. Talk to you later though yea?"
"My brothers want to film with me anyway so yea. Talk later. love you." She said.
"Love you too. Bye." I smiled before hanging up and watching the polo match.