Aunt Meghan is pregnant

News:

Duke and Duchess of Sussex to be parents as Meghan Markle is pregnant and will deliver in Spring 2019

In very happy news, Kensington Palace has officially confirmed that the Duchess of Sussex is pregnant and has all but cleared her diary to ensure she rests as much as possible

The news comes after it was revealed that Meghan gave her first major 'sit-down' interview since joining the royal family.
Previously, New Idea learnt that the palace was talking in riddles without stating the obvious before the royal tour to Australia and New Zealand before she was given the three-month all clear.
Despite shying away from public appearances, Meghan has had a busy summer. She has given a lengthy interview to the team behind a new documentary series Queen Of The World, about the role of Queen Elizabeth .
The former Suits star spent much of the UK summer visiting friends, and no doubt sharing her baby news and gathering advice on her impending motherhood.
After she and Harry visited Amal and George Clooney, Meghan took a solo trip to Toronto where she caught up with best friend Jessica Mulroney, then travelled on to Los Angeles to see her mother, Doria Ragland.
Significantly, both Amal and Jessica have twins, prompting speculation that Meghan is also having a multiple pregnancy.
Amal gave birth at the Lindo Wing of London's St Mary's hospital where gynaecologist Guy Thorpe-Beeston is a consultant obstetrician. Guy, who specialises in high-risk births and multiple deliveries, helped deliver sister-in-law Kate's children, and will likely also work with Meghan.
After returning to the UK, Harry and Meghan spent five days in Scotland with Prince Charles and Camilla as well as visiting the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh at Balmoral Castle where it's thought the couple shared their happy news.
'Harry and Meghan have wanted children for a long time and they won't do anything to jeopardise this pregnancy, says the source. 'Meghan's been finding public appearances stressful, so it's only sensible Harry has insisted she pull back.'

Other news:
Princess Stacey dating singer Conor Maynard??!
Prince Harrys god daughter annoyed that they never told her about the pregnancy till after revealing to the public.
Princess Stacey to take Meghan place for trips abroad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"Stacey?" Conor asked as he opened his door

"Thank God your here. Sorry I had no where to go and I'm just pissed off right now." I ranted as I barged into his apartment.
"Woah calm down, is this about the Sussex pregnancy?" He asked, closing the door.
"Yes." I exclaimed as I slouched on the sofa.
"Stacey." He groaned coming closer to me.
"No, listen. They told the whole family about it except me so I didn't know anything about it till after the announcement. Even the maids knew, but no, of course I couldn't know. I mean I'm happy for them but seriously." I explained as I sat up straight so he could sit down.
"Yeah, I see what you mean." He sighed, looking away.
"What?" I asked.
"Noting." he stated getting up.
"No, what. Come on,tell me. I'e already had one secret kept from me don't let you be the second one I scream at." I exclaimed.
"YOu screamed at them?" He asked amused.
"I was being dramatic. I nearly did though." I pointed out.
"Stacey maybe your overreacting."
"So your on their side."I groaned.
"I'm not on anybodies side."
"Harry promised me that I would be the first to know after the Queen. Now, he broke a promise which he never does because he knows how it hurts me."
"Why are you so bothered about it?" He asked, slightly annoyed.
"Because I had a friend that was suicidal. When I found out I made her promise me that she would come to me or someone professional if she ever felt like that. She ended up committing suicide when we were 10 years old. I was depressed for nearly two months afterwards. That lead to the anxiety. I was diagnosed with it shortly afterwards." I explained, teary eyes near the end.
"Oh my God Stacey." Conor said as he came closer to me.
"Since then everyone in the family knows not to make a promise to me that they can't keep." I cried.
"Shh." Conor cooed, pulling me into a hug.
"It hurts Conor, my own uncle broke the one rule he swore he would never break."
"It's okay, it's okay."He said, kissing my head.

Once I calmed down Conor pulled away to look at me. He placed his hands on my face to wipe away the tears. I smiled weakly causing him to smile. He studied my face slightly before leaning down to my height. I leaned up on my toes causing our lips to touch. I smiled as we kissed before slowly pulling back. He leaned his head on mine as I giggled.

"maybe it was worth you coming here." He laughed.
"Maybe it was." I smiled as we sat down on the couch, watching TV while cuddled up together where I soon fell asleep.