Sporty princess

News:

Princess Stacey spotted working out around street

We know that Stacey exercises around royal grounds but lately she has been seen around the streets

The young royal was spotted going for a run around the street of London after leaving her home. And naturally she was wearing a cool athleisure outfit that showed off her well toned body, by opting for for nike leggings, Nike sports bra and white Air Vapormax sneakers also from Nike. She also wore a black cap which was most likely to cover up a bit.
Royals, they are just like us.
Stacey seems to be keeping her body in peek condition as she has been known for being a  frequent visitor to the royal ground gym. The young teen often goes for runs since summer started with her close friend Anna Maynard. However yesterday she was on her own. It appeared like she was running the block from the front entrance of her home around into the street and back again.
Although this teenager is a royal you would swear she was normal. She works out and maintains a healthy body figure by dieting safely. She has mental health And she has family drama as well as normal friends. Just an ordinary here guys.

news like this:
Royal family all met with Queen Elizabeth a day after Stacey met her, what's happening?
Princess Stacey has panic attack in palace grounds.
News about duke and Duchess of Cambridge daughter to be revealed soon.
Fourth and final Queens Young leaders award ceremony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey POV:

"Stacey dear, what day suits you best?" Grammy asked looking at me from the desk

We were organizing the time and day when i would meet the guy that would soon be my husband.
"Any day considering I have to do it." I mumbled the last part.
"Stacey we talked about it." Grammy sighed.
"I know I know, I'm just saying." I said.
"Right well what about tomorrow at lunch time. You can meet at the park and do whatever he has planned or whatever you two decide on then." Grammy suggested.
"Sounds great grammy." I fake smiled.
"Great. I'll let him know and tell him to meet you near the kids playground." She smiled.
"Am I free to go?" I asked hopeful.
"Emm yes I believe we have everything covered. Have a great day sweetie." 
"Oh wait, what's his name?" I asked turning back when I  got to the door.
"All I'll say is that you know him more then you think." She winked leaving me confused as I left the office.

I met with joe outside the castle and got into the car before he got into the front. The journey was silent as he drove back to my house. As I pulled up I seen Charlotte and George running around the garden with mum sitting on the porch with Louis in the travel cot beside her. Dad was working in his office. I smiled at mum as I passed her and made my way to his office before knocking.

"Hey dad." i smiled walking in after he said come in.
"Hey sweetie, how'd the meeting go?" He asked finishing whatever it was he was doing.
"It went good. I am meeting him at the park near the playground tomorrow at lunch. Then we will do what he has decided on or what we agree on."
"Do you know the name of the guy?"
"Nope. I only know he's in his 20's." I said.
"that's at least 4 years difference in age." Dad stated.
"I know." I nodded.
"Isn't that, like, illegal."
"That's what I said. But she said that's why we won't date till i am 18." I shrugged.
"So two years of actual dating."
I nodded.
"And you don't know him. Four years to get to know the stranger."
"Well she said I know him more then I think I do so."
"Who do you know in their 20's?"
"Only Byron, James brother and Anna's brothers. OMG it might be one of them." I said in realization.
"Are they good to women?" Dad asked.
"i dunno. i don't think any of them have a girlfriend." I said in thought.
"Right. I'll look them up and see if there's any bad news on any of them. What are their names?" Dad said rolling over to the computer.
"Stalk much? And Byron Langley, Oli White, Conor Maynard and Jack maynard." I joked.
"Okay, got it. Right well your free to go. I'll get back to you on that." Dad said after writing the names down.
"You'd swear I was client or something." I said causing dad to laugh.
"Seya later sweetie." he smiled.
"Bye dad." i smiled before leaving and heading outside with mum and my siblings.