royal brother feud

William POV:

"William come on. We'll find her." Kate smiled softly as she entered Staceys bedroom.
I was sitting on her bed, staring at her 'family wall' where all the pictures were.
"You sound like you don't care."I stated.
"I do but we have to give her some space."
"Kate, you don't understand do you. She's royalty, people would do anything to get her, have you any idea how much danger she could be in."
"Don't start at me William. She's my daughter too. There's no need for any of this. Yes she's not here and yes we want her back safe with us but what we also have to remember is that she is eighteen. She's not a kid anymore." Kate explained.

With that she walked out. I lay back on Staceys bed. My phone went off and I rushed to look at it, hoping it was Stacey. Instead it was Harry.

'I'm Sorry.
'Don't even try that until she's home or I know she's safe.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

Prince William and Harry feud explained.

The two royal brothers are known for being close but due to recent events that seems to have changed

We all know that Princess Stacey has ran away from home (in a polite way) but now even more has happened. The royal getaway has caused tension within the royal family.
"Prince William and Prince Harry aren't talking," Sources claim "William feels that Harry is a part of the reason, if not the reason, for his daughter leaving."
Stacey had left home with her boyfriend Conor Maynard. It is believed that neither of them have made contact with their families.

Other news:
Conor Maynard gone on holidays with girlfriend Princess Stacey.
Maynards join Conor and Stacey at secret holiday getaway.
Stacey to visit Children's hospital.