Horror

Stacey POV:

"That's the last time I'll be going on that I tell you

"That's the last time I'll be going on that I tell you." Conor stated as we walked out of the funfair.
"Come on, it wasn't that bad." I laughed.
"Yes it was." He replied as we got in the car.

I shook my head as I closed the door and put on the seat-belt. Conor started driving before talking about new music he was working on. I laughed as he suggested me being in video before gasping.

"Conor." I cried as a car came speeding towards us.

Conor looked at it before quickly trying to move out of the way.Before he could the car hit my side of the car. I screamed causing Conor to hold me as close to him as he could with the seat belts as the car flipped. I began seeing black as we landed on the roof. I looked to see conor struggling to keep his eyes open as I slipped from his hold. He gripped my hand weakly as we both fell to darkness.

3rd POV:

Onlookers watched in shock as the car containing Princess Stacey flipped in the air. They heard a scream as it landed on its roof before silence. People rushed to the car to see if either of the occupants in the car were conscious. They gasped upon seeing who it was as the car that hit the car sped off.

The ambulances  along with the fire department and gaurds (police) arrived at the scene and pushed everyone away before safely taking Stacey and Conor out of the upside down car. Quickly they pushed them into separate ambulances before rushing off with the sirens blaring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

Royal family face horror as Princess Stacey and Conor in car crash.

Princess Stacey and Conor Maynard were driving back to the princess's place when a car came towards them and hit them before speeding off

Her highness and her boyfriend were driving at the required speed this morning after a date at the fun park before it happened. Onlookers say that the car came out of no where. The last sound that was heard from the car was a scream that is said to have been Princess Stacey.
Emergency services were called and arrived shortly after the incident happened. Both occupants were unconscious as they were brought away from the scene.
The royal family have been informed and the royal guards are looking into who and why the princess and her boyfriend were hit and if it was a coincidence or not. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were last seen entering the hospital and refused to answer any questions regarding their daughter.
This happens on the first wedding anniversary of Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank.

Other news:
The Queen reveals that she has her best guards on hand to find out more about the crash.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announce they will share minor details with public tomorrow evening.
Princess Eugenie and her husband celebrate their first anniversary as a married couple.