Brothers christening

Stacey POV:

"Come on Stace, we're going now." Dad called up the stairs.

I looked in the mirror and smoothed out my dress before grabbing my phone. Turned it on silent I put it in my clutch and readjusted my pin hat before heading down the steps where mum and dad were waiting with George and Charlotte. Louis was asleep in mums arms. I smiled softly before heading out to my car. I heard dad sigh behind me. The car drove off as I was riding with uncle Harry and aunt Meghan. I was still walking and sitting with my parents and siblings but there wasn't enough room in the car.

 I was still walking and sitting with my parents and siblings but there wasn't enough room in the car

William POV:

"Come on Stace, we're going now." I called up the stairs to my oldest child.

Not long after Stacey came down the stairs. I looked at she smiled softly at Louis asleep in Kates arms before heading out to her car. I sighed as Kate looked at me.

"Give her time." Kate said.
"It's been two weeks and she still hasn't spoken to us, or anyone. Even Harry can't even get her to talk." I said half halfheartedly, watching Staceys car drive off.
"How would you feel if you were going to meet someone who you had to marry at only 20. She's just trying to get a grip of what is going on. She'll come around." 
"I suppose." I said, defeated.
"Anyway don't let it ruin today. Today is Louiss day." She smiled.
"Your right, let's go." I smiled taking George and Charlottes hand before getting into the black car and driving off.

Stacey POV:

After the christening I walked beside mum as she pushed Louis in the pram down the crowds of people. I smiled as we passed the cameras and people who came to see baby Louis for the first time. Half way through Charlotte left dads side and came to me. I smiled down at her and took her hand. As we reached the end Charlotte hugged me and wouldn't let me go. I picked her up and pulled her close before going to put her down.

"Sissy don't be sad." She said into my ear.
"I'm not sad Char, I'm just thinking over things." I smiled softly, crouching down to her.
"Then why not talking to mommy and dada." She asked, confused.
"Things are about to change for me darling." I said, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"Good or bad?" She asked.
"I don't know yet. I don't know what's going to happen. But I do know that I ain't going anywhere." I smiled seeing her looking scared.
"I love you Star." She said throwing her arms around me.
"I love you too Char. So so much." I smiled kissing her cheek and getting up.

I helped her into her car and caught dads eyes on mine. I shook my head and closed the door before heading into the car where uncle Harry and aunt Meghan were waiting. They smiled at me as the car started up but I just turned to look out the window, waving at the crowd as we passed by.

Once we got to Clarence House Joe, our driver, helped me out before I made my way over to my parents and siblings. I greeted some of the guests before heading inside with the rest of them. We took some pictures and, like George and Charlotte on their christening day, some of me holding Louis was taken. I smiled down at him as he gazed up at me before handing him to dad and leaving. Everyone awwed as he followed my every move. I ended up standing behind the camera with mum so Louis would look towards the camera for the pictures.

After pictures I sat down by the window and listened to my family chatting away while drinking my tea. Mum looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back before she turned to my dad who was holding Louis and beside me. Dad soon turned to me and handed Louis to me. I fixed him in my arms so he was comfortable before handing him my finger. I giggled as he took it and placed it in his mouth. 

Kate POV:

I watched as William handed Louis to Stacey. She looked down at him and readjusted him so he was secure  before giving him her finger. I smiled as she giggled when he placed in his mouth.

"She seems better in herself." Harry said, leaning over Camilla and Charles.
"Yea." I smiled.
"She wasn't this morning." William continued.
"still not talking?" 
"Nope. But she did talk to Charlotte." 
"What about?" Meghan asked.
"I dunno. Charlotte!!" William called over to our youngest daughter.

She came running over and I picked her up onto my knee. She smiled at everyone before looking up William.

"Yes dada?" She asked, smiling.
"You know when Star spoke to you earlier?" He asked, placing a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Yes daddy." She nodded.
"You remember what she said?"
"Yes daddy. She said t'ings are 'bout to c'ange." She said.
I looked at William before looking at Stace to see her still playing with Louis.
"Well sweetie things might be changing but it won't change for you ok?" Will explained taking Charlotte from me.
"Ok daddy. Can I go now and play." She asked.
"Sure you can." He smiled kissing her head.

"Someone must of been tired." Charles said, pointing towards Stacey.
I turned to see Louis asleep in her arms and Stacey on her phone.
"Cute." Meghan whispered as Will and Harry got out there phones and took a picture.
"Definitely." I smiled looking at Meghan.