Wedding bells

Stacey POV:

"Stacey you look, beautiful

"Stacey you look, beautiful." Meghan smiled as I came out from the bathroom.
"Thank you but today isn't about me. It's about you. Come on now, time to get ready." I smiled.

Meghan got up from her seat on my bed in the palace and made her way into the bathroom where I followed. I slowly unzipped the dress bag before taking out her dress.

"Would you like some help?" I asked hanging it behind the door.
"No, but I will with the veil." She smiled.
"I'll get it sorted for when your out." I smiled leaving the bathroom.

I went over to the other dress bag laid on the bed and carefully took out the veil. I laid it out flat on the bed making sure that it wasn't wrinkled. After that I got her shoes and bouquet ready. Just as I finished Meghan came out in her dress. She turned her back to me.

"Uncle Harry's a lucky guy." I stated fastening up her dress.
Meghan smiled.
"I can't believe it's happening." She smiled turning towards me.
"Well believe it because in just a few hours time you will be the Duchess of Sussex and officially me aunt." I smiled carefully moving the veil towards her head.

I placed her veil onto her hair before taking the tiara she was borrowing from grammy and carefully placed it on top. Just as I finished there was a knock on the door. I went over to open it to reveal Meghans mom. She bowed but I shook my head as she came in. She stopped to take her daughter in.

"You look beautiful my darling." She whispered embracing her daughter.
"Thank you mum." She smiled pulling away.
"You too sweetheart." She smiled turning to me.
"oh, thank me." I blushed looking down.
"Are we ready to go?" I asked looking out the window to see the carriage waiting.
"Yea." Meghan nodded getting ready.

She slowly walked down the stairs as I held her veil to avoid it getting caught. As we reached outside the crowds of people began to scream and cheer. Meghan smiled and waved as she was helped into the carriage. Once she was safely in I made my way into my carriage. As I walked I waved to the crowds of people. I got into the carriage and left before Meghan did.

As I pulled up to the church the crowds cheered. I smiled getting out and waving to them. I made my way into the church and went to the flower girls and page boys. Eventually the bells rung out meaning that the bride was ready.

I brought the girls and boys out to where Meghan was waiting to get out. I brought the twins, Brian and John, to the front of the crowd of children behind Meghan and helped them, along with their mother Jessica, hold Meghans veil trail properly without crumpling it. Once sorted I took my sisters, Charlotte, and brothers ,George, hand before walking slowly behind Meghan down the Isle. 

As she reached my granddad he smiled back at me before taking her hand and continuing down the isle. Eventually we reached the top where Uncle Harry and my dad were waiting. Granddad gave my uncle Meghans hand before nodding to them and turning back to his seat where Camilla sat. I let the kids go ahead of me before going and taking Meghans bouquet. Then the ceremony began.

As it finished I handed Meghan back her bouquet before they walked back down the isle as husband and wife. I then got the flower girls and page boys to go before taking me dads hand as we walked down before the royal family, well my family. The crowd cheered as they seen the newly weds come out of the chapel.

After the ceremony I left with dad to the reception. I waved to the crowds as we drove by them behind the carriage. Once out of sight dad turned to me.

"You look beautiful ma fille (my daughter)" He smiled.
"Merci." I smiled as we came to more crowds near the reception gates.

I waved as we went in the Kensington Palace gates before they closed. Joe opened the door for us as the car stopped. I thanked him as he helped me out before I went into the palace with dad to go to the hall. Guests were already there so I stood with Meghans mum to keep her company while we waited for Meghan and uncle Harry.

"It was a beautiful ceremony wasn't it?" Doria, Meghans mother, said as she looked at me.
"Indeed it was yes. Your daughter's dress was stunning." I said starting conversation with her.
"Ah yes, I sometimes wonder where she got her styling from as it clearly wasn't me." She joked.
"I can see where she get's it. You look beautiful." I said indicating to her outfit.
"Thank you dear. That's so sweet of you to say." She said before it was announced that the duke and duchess of Sussex had arrived.

I watched as the doors opened and Meghan and uncle Harry appeared at the top of the steps. Everyone bowed or curtsied as they made their way down the steps before going to talk to some of the guests.

"We'll now have the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for their first dance as a married couple in which will be sung by their niece Princess Stacey Frances Elizabeth

"We'll now have the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for their first dance as a married couple in which will be sung by their niece Princess Stacey Frances Elizabeth." My grandpa (prince Phillip) said into the mike.

I went to the small stage and waited for them to be ready. Soon the music started and I watched them dance as I sung for the first time in front of everyone. I forgot that everyone was there and paid attention to my uncle and aunt. Once finished people clapped for both me and the couple while I clapped for the couple.