Mornings

Ezra: 27
Kanan: 33
hjbender
After season four

Ezra smiled. "Kanan?"

Kanan grumbled.

"Kanan!" Ezra smirked.

He woke up with a startle. "What?!"

Ezra laughed. "Oh that was awesome." He sat on Kanans hips. "Good morning." He smiled sweetly.

"Morning." He grunted, then grabbed Ezras hands and smiled softly. "Sleemo." He laughs.

Ezra chuckled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "How did you sleep last night?"

Kanan pouted. "Amazing, but I want a real kiss from my wife."

Ezra smirked. "You will, after you brush your teeth. You have some of the worst morning breath I have ever seen. I should know. We've been together for eleven years now." He smiled softly.

"But I wanna kiss.." he pouted. "Please? I'll cut my hair and beard if you do." He smirked.

Ezra thought for a moment. "Deal.." he kissed Kanan and chuckled. "Now go cut your hair." He smirked.

"Now?" Kanan looked up at him puzzled.

"Now." Ezra smirked.

"But I'm comfy.." he looked up at his wife.

"I'll grab the items then, you just stay in bed you lazy bum." He chuckled and got up, kissing Kanan on the forehead.

"You're very lovey today." He chuckled.

"Why? You complaining?" He smiled and left to the refresher and grabbed the scissors.

"No! No, I am not complaining. I will never complain about something like that. Ever." He chuckled and sat up, uncovering his white tank top and green pajama shorts.

Ezra walked in, smiling softly at his husband and sat on the bed. "Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Kanan chuckled nervously.

Ezra laid a towel around Kanan to catch the loose hairs and began by cutting off his ponytail and then shaved off his beard. "Mm..let's see. Annnnnndddd done!" He cleaned up the mess and smiled at Kanan. "You look 20 again.." he smiled a little, getting teary at the thought of almost losing Kanan to the fire.

Kanan looked up, quickly noticing and jumped in front of his wife, holding him close and rubbing his back. "I'm here, I'm here. Everything's okay.."

"It's been so long..but I still have nightmares about it." Ezra said softly.

"It's alright, it's normal okay? But I'm here, we're married. And maybe hopefully have a baby on the way soon?" He placed his head on Ezras belly. "Please?"

Ezra chuckled. "Soon..soon." He wrapped his arms around kanans neck and gave him a long and passionate kiss. "I love you.."

Kanan smiled softly. "I love you too.."