Surpise

hjbender

After jedi knight

Kanan: age 21
Ezra: age 18

No ones POV

Month 2

Kanan looked up at Ezra and sighed. "I never got the chance to thank you..for saving my life."

"It's alright Kanan, you would've done the same for me." Ezra looked in the mirror confused.

Kanan sighed. "I know..I can't believe I almost died though.."

"Well, you're not dead okay? And we have a fight to finish with the empire. Do you notice anything though? I think I gained weight.." he pouts.

"What? That's impossible." He got up and goes to Ezra, noticing the tiny bump. "Hmm..maybe you're just bloated love." He kissed his forehead. "Let's get
To bed though okay? We need some rest.."

Ezra nods and left to the bedroom with him.

Month 5

"Kanan, I'm gaining weight..look at this belly." Ezra crossed his arms.

Kanan looked over. "Hmm..well you've been sick Ezra, and we've all been eating junk so we're all gonna be a bit bloated." He chuckled.

"Kanan, I look pregnant." He crossed his arms.

"You look beautiful okay?" He walked over and kissed his forehead. "Just relax.."

Ezra sighed and nuzzled close. "Okay..hopefully it ends up going down."

Kanan nods and chuckled. "Don't worry.."

Month 7

"Okay, Kanan you can't say I'm not pregnant..I felt kicks...look at my belly!" He rubbed his bump.

Kanan walked over and placed his hands on Ezras bump, smiling and getting teary. "I think you're right..we're gonna be parents.."

Ezra smiled. "Wanna get to the medbay?"

Kanan nods and helped Ezra to the bed, laying him down while the droid did an ultrasound.

'Patient Bridger is currently 7 months pregnant, with healthy twin girls.'

"Twins?!" Ezra paled.

Kanans eyes widened. "Maybe that's why you're belly is a little bigger Ezra.." he chuckled softly and rubbed his bump. "Hi princesses..this is daddy."

Ezra chuckled nervously. "Twins..holy crap.."

Kanan smiled and helped Ezra up. "Come on. Let's go tell the others."

Ezra nods and smiled, rubbing his bump. He goes to Sabine, Zeb, Kallus, Hera, and chopper who were sitting in the common room.

"We have an Announcement!" Kanan smiled happily.

The others looked over. "What is it?" Kallus smiled.

"Remember when we thought Ezra was just bloated?" Kanan rubbed Ezras back.

Hera nods. "Yeah, put him on a strict diet I remember."

"Well..it's not air causing his stomach to look like this, it's two baby girls!! We're pregnant with twin girls!!" Kanan kissed Ezras cheek.

Sabine and Hera squealed. "WERE GONNA BE AUNTS?!!"

Ezra nods and smiled, chuckling.

"Congrats you guys." Kallus chuckled.

"Contrast kiddo." Zeb smiled.

"Thank you.." Ezra looked up at Kanan and smiled, kissing him lovingly and chuckled when he felt
The twins kick. "We're here...and we're so excited to meet you two.."

Kanan nods. "Very excited.."

After birth

Ezra held the twins and smiled happily. "Rose and Tulip.." he kissed their foreheads and looked up at Kanan. "Their here Kanan.."

Kanan cried happily and nods. "Look at our baby girls.."

Ezra smiled and hands them to Kanan.

Kanan held them and cried happily. "Look at you two...our surprises...but the best surprises we'll ever have..We love you both so much.." he said softly and kissed their foreheads.

Ezra smiled and pulled Kanan down on the bed. "I love you.."

"I love you too.." he smiled as they both watched their new family members.