Comfort

hjbender meauxreen

Kanan: age 24
Ezra: age 18

Season 4

No ones POV

Kanan woke up slowly, sighing and looking over. He noticed Ezra wasn't in bed and frowned. "That's strange, he usually sleeps in later than I do." He frowned.

Hera walked into the room. "Hey, your boyfriend is really moody, I think he started his period."

"Oh god.." Kanan chuckled to himself. "Alright, I'll take care of it, thank you." He got up and walked over to Ezra who was laying in a fetal position on the couch in the common room. "Hey.."

"Go away.." Ezra sniffled.

"I know you're not feeling the best..but I have some events I wanna try with you to help ease your pain and discomfort." He kissed his cheek softly, whispering.

"Really..?" He looked up at Kanan, sitting up slowly.

"Yes, come with me." He held out his hand for Ezra to take, then lead him to the bedroom. "Grab the comfiest pair of pajamas you have." He grabbed two towels and his own comfy pajamas.

Ezra picked out a Gray pair of pajamas that Kanan got him for his 17th birthday and walked with him to the refresher.

"I want you to relax in the bath okay? I brought two towels, so I can dry your hair and body." He turned on the water faucet for the tub and sighed softly, putting in some Epsom salts, roughly a tablespoon to help ease the pain Ezra was going through.

Ezra got undressed slowly and dipped his toe before setting the rest of him into the tub. "This feels..amazing.." he looked up at Kanan.

"Did you have a pad of a tampon in?" Kanan kissed his forehead softly.

"Pad..I took care of it though.." he winced, groaning in pain.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay.." he smiled softly and massaged his shins, then went up to his knees, then his thighs, then stomach, then arms. "There we go..how does that feel?"

Ezra moaned softly. "Amazing..this feels awesome."

Kanan chuckled, kissing his forehead. "I love you, I just wanna make sure you're comfortable..okay?"

"Yeah..I am. Just have bad cramps." He groaned and got up carefully.

Kanan helped him and wrapped him around with a towel. "Get dried and get dressed. Then I need you to meet me in our cabin okay?" He smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

Ezra got dressed after drying himself softly an sighed. "Okay.." he groaned and wrapped his arms around his stomach, he was in pain. He groaned and walked over to their room and looked around. He smiled at the bed which was covered with chocolates and gummies, he sat down. Smiling as he smelled the peppermint scented candle on the bedside table.

Kanan walked in, holding a heating pad. "Hi honey.." he laid the heat pad on Ezras lower abdomen.

"Thank you honey..at least I know I'm not pregnant." He teased.

Kanan kissed his cheek, handing him a white chocolate bar with almonds. "Yeah yeah...but we're trying to get pregnant." He squeezed Ezras hand.

Ezra nods and ate the candy bar. "This is so nice..thank you so much for this..I love you so much.." Ezra gave Kanan a quick kiss.

Kanan kissed him lovingly. "I love you too. Now I want you to relax." He laid next to him, holding him close carefully. "I love you.."

Ezra smiled. "Thank you.." he fell asleep.