Wedding

meauxreen hjbender

Kanan: age 24
Ezra: age 19

After season 4

No ones POV

Sabine snuck into Kanan and Ezras room at around 8 in the morning, she smiled at the sleeping couple and knelt down by Ezras face and shook him carefully. "Wake up.." she whispered loudly to him.

Ezra grumbled and woke up slowly. "Hi Sabine.." he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Come on, it's time to get up. It's time to get you ready for your big day." She helped him up and out of the room without Kanan waking up.

Ezra chuckled and followed her. "What's first?" He smiled softly at Sabine.

"Breakfast." She sat down at the
Table with him, there were two plates that had waffles, fruit, and eggs on it. "Now eat."

Ezra looked at her. "But I want to fit in my dress." He frowned.

"You will, now eat." Sabine ate.

Ezra nods a little and began to eat. "So after this we'll head out to where the ceremony will be, finish up what needs done..then we go back, get hair and makeup done for you, Hera, and me..then we start?"

Sabine nods. "Yup! That's how it's gonna work."

Ezra smiled. "Could I give Kanan a kiss really quick? I never got the chance to when you dragged me out of the room."

"No, Ezra it's bad luck for the groom to see the wife on the wedding day."

"That's only if I'm wearing a dress. Here, I'll be right back okay?" Ezra chuckled.

Sabine just smiled and cleaned up, getting Ezra and kanans gifts all set up, walking to Hera who was landing on lothal. "Are we good?"

"Yup, just landed now." Hera stood up. "Are the dresses put away nicely?"

"Yes." Sabine smiled.

"Good, let's get going." Hera walked outside with Sabine and waited for Ezra.

Ezra walked into the cabin and smiled at Kanan who was sleeping, he walked over slowly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you.,I am so excited for today.." he kissed his cheek again and tucked him in, leaving the room.

Hera called Ezra outside. "We're here!"

Ezra ran outside. "Ready?" He smiled.

"Oh yes, we're so pumped!" They walked to the Jedi temple and smiled. "This is gonna be so beautiful.."

"Kanan really did pick a good spot didnt he?" Ezra looked at Sabine.

"Yeah, this is gonna be perfect.." Sabine got teary. "Oh my baby brother is getting married!!" She hugged ezra tightly, crying.

Hera got teary and joined the hug.

Ezra smiled and held them close. "Come on, let's finish setting up." He walked over to the box of blue roses and set them up on the podium, he smiled and looked at Sabine and Hera who were setting up the chairs.

10:00 am
Wedding ceremony: 4 pm

Zeb ran to kanan and Ezras cabin, then shook Kanan carefully. "Kanan, Kanan wake up!"

Kanan groaned and woke up, looking up at zeb. "What's wrong..?"

"I don't know, maybe it's 10 o clock and you aren't ready!?" Zeb stood Kanan up.