Spying

Kanan age : 23

Ezra age : 19

Stella age : 1 week

No ones POV

Ezra yawned as he finished nursing their daughter, he looked up at Kanan and who placed a cup of hot cocoa next to him and placed a soft but loving kiss to his forehead.

"Thank you love, I needed that.." he chuckled and looked down at their newborn daughter.

"Anything for my wife who carried our baby girl for nine months.." he placed his hand on Ezras thigh and gave it a gentle and loving squeeze.

Ezra smiled and hands Stella over into his arms. "I'm going to go take a shower." He kissed her small forehead and gave Kanan a quick peck before leaving.

Kanan smiled and looked down at Stella, who was looking up at him with his teal eyes. "Oh look at you baby girl..you have my eyes.." he rocked her carefully and kissed the tip of her nose, letting a few happy tears fall down his cheek. "I'm so happy baby girl..daddy loves you and mommy so much, I will protect you both and love you all my life."

Stella smiled happily up at her father and sucked on her pacifier.

Ezra listened from the outside of the room, wiping his tears away. "Oh Kanan.." he sniffled, listening in more on the conversation.

Kanan chuckled and started to sing softly to Stella, he sang a lullaby his master used to sing up him when he would get nightmares.

Stella listened along with Ezra and smiled, slowly falling asleep in her fathers arms.

Ezra smiled and went to take a shower, chuckling softly and got out, getting into new pajamas. He then  walked out to Kanan and chuckled at his sleeping husband and child. He picked Stella up gently and laid her in the crib as Kanan grumbled at the sudden loss of heat from Stella. He smiled and shook Kanan carefully. "Wake up."

Kanan opened his eyes slowly. "Hi gorgeous.."

"Hello beautiful, let's get you to bed okay?" He helped Kanan up and walked to their room.

Kanan snuggled against him, then fell onto their bed. He smiled and fell back asleep.

Ezra contained his laughter and fixed his position, then tucked Kanan in, laying next to him and snuggling into the covers. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep happily knowing he was in great hands.