Family snow day

Takes place after lothal is liberated

Ezra Bridger: Age 19

Kanan Jarrus: Age 22

Hera Syndulla: Age 25

Sabine Wren: Age 21

Zeb: Age 37

No ones POV

"Zeb, I am gonna give you 5 seconds to run!" Sabine yelled at the lasat who had just thrown a snowball at the Mandalorian.

Zeb chuckled. "That was for the snowball you hit me with!" He ran off.

Hera was building a snowChopper with the droid, looking up at the Lasat and Mandalorian before giving a chuckle. "Don't injure him too badly Sabine." She smiled and continued building the SnowChopper.

Ezra and Kanan were sat on the ramp, both wearing winter jackets and mittens along with the rest of the crew. Ezra rested his head on Kanans shoulder and smiled happily, breathing in a deep fresh bit of cold air. "I can't believe were here..we did it Kanan."

Kanan wrapped an arm around his lovers side and rubbed his arm. "Yes we did love..yes we did. We don't have to worry anymore. Lothal is free and now we have the chance to rescue the rest of the galaxy. Lothal was just the beginning.." He chuckled, giving Ezra a soft kiss on his red nose.

Ezra yelped as a snowball hit the side of his head. "Hey!" He looked up to see the Mandalorian and Lasat laughing. Ezra smirked and stood up. "Oh, you wanna play it that way don't you?" He looked at Kanan. "I need ammo.."

Kanan laughs, knowing exactly what his lover was planning. He quickly got to work, forming snowball after snowball.

Ezra used the force, shooting the snowballs at the Mandalorian and the Lasat who were screaming and running away. "So unfair!" Sabine yelped.

"Fights rarely are!" Ezra laughs and sat back down on the ramp once he figured the pair had enough snowballs. He chuckled and looked up at Kanan who sat right back down next to him. "Thank you Kanan."

Kanan chuckled and nods. "Of course love." He smiled and kissed his cheek.

Ezra chuckled and nuzzled against him before giving a sneeze.

Hera perked up. "Okay, everyone inside. Let's get dried off and into pajamas." She smiled.

Kanan got up, watching the Mandalorian and Lasat run into the Ghost with the droid chasing them.

Ezra laughs. "Kanan and I can make everyone tea." He offered.

"That would be nice, thank you guys." She smiled, walking into the Ghost with the jedi following behind her.

Kanan reached down for Ezras hand and smiled, grabbing it and giving it a gentle squeeze. He walked into their shared cabin and grabbed Ezras grey pajamas and tossed them over to him before grabbing his own green plaid pants and white shirt. He took off his wet clothes and hung them up to dry as Ezra did the same. He smiled and got into his pajamas, looking over at Ezra who was taking his binder off and smirked.

Ezra placed the binder to the side and yelped as Kanan tackled him to the bed. "Kanan!" He laughs before the older jedi grabbed him, kissing him passionately, using the force to lock their cabin door and smiled. He let go and looked down at his lover. "Can't really blame a guy for being in love with such a beautiful being." He smirked and kissed down his neck, slightly sucking and leaving marks.

Ezra gasped, gripping onto his shoulders. "W-We have to make the crews tea..." he rested against his lover. "I would love nothing more than to just hold onto you..but we have a job to do." He leaned into Kanans ear. "However, the crew are leaving tomorrow to debrief for a supply mission.." He nipped at Kanans ear and smiled. "You can do whatever you want with me then, hows that?" He tried to compromise with his desperate lover who just chuckled and got off. "Fine, you win..but you will get it tomorrow." He smirked.

Ezra laughs and got dressed. "I would expect nothing less from you master.." He smirked. He got into his pajamas quickly and ran to the kitchen, turning on the water kettle and then grabbed four mugs since Zeb didn't drink tea. He quickly put in four bags of citrus tea to support everyones immune system and poured the hot water into the mugs, he smiled and let the tea bags steep.

"Hey!" Ezra yelped as two big, strong arms grabbed him from behind.

Kanan laughs. "So jumpy, the crew are at the pilot chambers, so were gonna head there. They're watching the snowfall." He smiled and helped Ezra bring the mugs over, giving one to each of the members who were sitting in their own designated seat other than Ezra who didn't have one.

Kanan smiled at Ezra, patting his lap. "Come on over here love." He smiled and watched as the younger jedi sit down into his lap, being careful of their teas so they wouldn't burn each other.

Hera smiled, taking a sip of her tea as they continued watching the snowfall. "This has been the best family snow day I could ever ask for." She looked over at her crew and chuckled. "I love you all."

The crew smiled back. "We have been through hell and back so many times." Kanan smiled. "But we did it, we did it..." Kanan chuckled.