Couch cuddles

*This will be a little cute one-shot, not long similar to the others*

Kanan Jarrus : Age 25

Ezra Bridger : Age 19

Season 3

No Ones POV

"I just hope by then it's not too late." Saw grumbled, leaving the three alone in the common room. No gratitude that they saved him.

Ezra sighed and closed his eyes, glad that Saw was finally gone so he could finally relax.

Kanan chuckled at his lovers reaction and watched Hera get up to give them some privacy, Kanan smiled gratefully at her. He looked over at Ezra and grabbed his hand. "Honey."

Ezra looked up, giving Kanans hand a gentle squeeze. "Yes?"

"Couch cuddles?" Kanan smiled, sensing Ezras face light up at the question.

"Let me get my pajamas on, you should do the same. It is pretty late." Ezra planted a kiss on Kanans palm and stood up, he smiled and let go of Kanans hand, hurrying over to their shared cabin. He grabbed his grey colored pajamas and wiggled out of his belt, he took a sigh as he took off his binder. "Thank the force." He put on his pajamas and grabbed a new, clean pair of socks and smiled. He walked over to the couch, passing Kanan on the way. "No mask please."

"Never during couch cuddles." Kanan chuckled.

Ezra smiled and sat on the couch, turning on a holo as he waited patiently for his lover to get back. He began nodding off when he looked up as Kanan walked in. He was wearing a blue pair of checkered pajama pants with a white shirt and sat on the couch, he was holding a blanket.

"Yes." Ezra smiled and got up as Kanan got himself in position, setting his legs up on the couch, making sure he had enough room due to his taller height. He smiled and once was comfortable he gave Ezra a nod who then practically jumped onto Kanans lap. "Umph!" Kanan laughs and looked at Ezra, pulling him close and rested the blanket over them. "No binder?"

"Started to get too uncomfortable, it doesn't freak you out does it?" He frowned and looked up at his lover.

"Ezra Rose Bridger, I will never find your natural body disgusting or weird, you hear me?" Kanan squeezed Ezra in a teddy bear hug and smiled.

"I understand..thank you Kanan." Ezra smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. He rested his head against Kanans chest and watched the holo with his lover.

Kanan played with Ezras short hair, smiling as he heard soft snores coming from his lover, indicating he was asleep. He decided to just let him sleep, they were both comfortable and just sat down, so what was the point in moving now?

Kanan sighed softly and just listened to the holo, relaxing. "I love you Ezra." He whispered.