Switched

Kanan age: 26
Ezra age: 18

After season 4

No ones POV

Ezra sat on the couch with kanan, both victim to a nasty migraine that was seeming to never end.

Hera set down tea. "Let's get you guys to bed, nothing is working so let's just lay you down to give your bodies a rest."

Kanan agreed. "Okay.." standing up slowly. "Come on.." he held Ezra up.

Ezra walked with him to the room, laying on their bed and grumbling in pain, trying to fall asleep.

Kanan snuggled close.

"Here.." Hera injected them with sleeping medication. "This stuff is strong, it will help you guys." She kissed their foreheads. "Goodnight.." she left the room.

Ezra grumbled and stood up. "What did the stupid force do to me now jarrus?"

Kanan looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"The force has not been helping me. Or it could be causing this!!!" He held his head.

"So why are you getting mad at me?! Just go to bed so these headaches go away!!" Kanan growled and tried to sleep.

Ezra frowned and laid on the top bunk, falling asleep.

Kanan grumbled and woke up slowly in the morning. "Ezra.." he got up, then yelled as he fell off the top bunk. "Ow..why am I on the top bunk..I thought Ezra was asleep there..?" He got up slowly and sighed. "Why does..my voice.." he looked at the mirror. "Oh god..EZRA WAKE UP!!" He shook Ezra awake.

Ezra groaned. "What's wrong now..?" He frowned. "My..voice.." He got up and checked the mirror. "What the kriff is going on?!!!" He looked at Kanan. "Why are you in my body and I'm in yours?!!"

"I don't know!!!" Kanan panicked and ran out to Hera. "Hera!!"

"What's wrong ezra?" Hera frowned.

"I'm not Ezra..I'm Kanan!" He looked at him. "Ezra is in my body and I'm in his." He frowned. "What are we able to do?" He panicked.

Ezra ran over, hitting a walls "ow..stupid long legs."

Kanan tried not too laugh. "Ezra.." he laughs and then slowly calmed down. "Okay, okay.." he looked at Hera. "Help us.."

Hera smiled. "I'll figure something out, we'll need blood samples." She brought them to the medbay and sat them down, she injected them with an iv and took their blood.

Kanan looked over at Ezra. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah..why does this bother me so?" Ezra turned pale. "Your body isn't working well with it.."

Kanan got up and ran and grabbed a candy bar and hands it to Ezra. "Here."

Ezra took it and after a couple bites. "Why was your blood sugar so low..?"

"I just have trouble with it, I don't have diabetes it's just because I'm hybrid." He smiled.

Ezra nods and got up slowly, going to the common room with Kanan. "So what do we do?"

"We wait for Hera to get an antidote." Kanan smiled and sat on the couch. "Come cuddle." He held his arms out.

Ezra shakes his head. "I'm the bigger person now." He picked him up and smiled, holding him close. "This feels nice..I didn't realize I'm so light." He held onto him tightly and hugged him. "Aww..I love you.."

Kanan laughs and kissed his cheek. "I love you too.."

Ezra sat on the couch and held Kanan close, smiling. "I'm exhausted.."

"Me too.." Kanan nuzzled against his chest and smiled.

Hera walked into the common room. "We got you guys." She held up two vials. "Drink." She hands each vial to one another.

Ezra and Kanan looked at each other, then drank the serum.

"You guys will end up falling asleep, but that's a normal thing." She chuckled as she watched them pass out on the couch, she tucked them in and left.

Kanan slowly woke up, groaning. "Ezra..?" He looked down at Ezra back in his body. "Oh Ezra.." he played with his short hair and kissed his forehead, picking him up and bringing him to their cabin, laying him down. "I love you.."