Wanda

So, I thought this would be fun

Ezra= Wanda

Season 4, after Sabine and Ezra's last encounter with Saw

No ones POV

Ezra turned around, using his ability and threw the knife in front of Sabines face and grumbled. "Sabine don't scare me like that again!" He growled and put the knife back into the knife case.

The Mandalorian scoffed. "Look, now that you have this ability form that stupid green saber crystal you need to be more careful. You are gonna end up killing someone, you need to take this more seriously." She lectured the 18 year old.

"You don't think I know that?!" He growled over at her. "No one is able to help me, I have had to figure this out myself!" He became frustrated, throwing his hands behind his head and sat down at the table. "I'm terrified Sabine, I am scared out of my mind I don't...I don't wanna hurt anyone, but my nerves are jacked up and I...I don't know what to do." He took a deep breath and relaxed his body.

Sabine knelt down by him, placing her hand on his thigh. "Have you talked to Kanan about any of this?"

Ezra looked down at her, wiping away the tears forming in his eyes and shook his head. "He and Hera have been so busy with the rebellion and Lothal that I never get the chance, we don't even sleep together anymore." He took a deep breath.

Sabine bit her lip and frowned. "You know of all people that if you needed something from Kanan, he will make sure to help you, YOU are his first priority." She wrapped her arms around his waist and stood him up, allowing him to tower over her with his height. "Go and talk to him, please. I fear you are going down a path where you will need Kanan and us, and we will always be right here to help. But in order for us to help, you need to talk to us.." She nods at him. "Kanan is outside with Hera, talking about the mission with Hera." She let go, smiling comfortingly up at her younger brother. "You are my brother and I want to make sure to be there with you whenever you need us." She smiled. "Now go."

Ezra took another deep breath and smiled. "Thank you Sabine, for everything." He gave her one last bone crushing hug and went outside, heading into Yavin base into the conference room and sighed. "Hey.." He walked up slowly behind Kanan, slowly taking Kanans hand into his own. "I need you right now.."

Kanan didn't even hesitate and looked up at Hera. "Excuse me, I am needed somewhere else. Can you just give me the details once finished?" He smiled desperately at Hera.

Hera sighed, not happy about the intrusion but agreed due to the circumstances they were facing with Ezra and his new abilities. "Okay, I will meet you and discuss it over dinner tonight with the others."

Kanan smiled and quickly walked outside, dragging the young jedi behind him as he lead them to their usual meditation spot. He sighed and faced Ezra, pulling him close. "Is it bothering you again? Your force signature has become powerful after you gained these 'abilities'" He looked down at his lover, even with being blind he could sense the distraught feeling coming from his lover.

Ezra got teary and buried his face into Kanans chest, holding him close and took a shaky deep breath. "I can't do this...I almost hurt Sabine today because she entered the kitchen and made me jump. I instantly lifted a knife to her face, inches away from hurting her." He took another shaky breath. "I am dangerous, I'm gonna hurt someone and I don't know what to do..."

Kanan held him close, comforting him as best as possible and sat him down on the ground, he then sat crisscross applesauce on the ground and pulled the scared jedi into his lap. "I'm here, whatever you need. I know you're scared but we as a family know you won't hurt a soul just because. We will help you control these abilities. You already have an upper hand against it because you are well trained with the force, you have the ability to control your mind and body already. But you and I will train, we will see what you can do and learn to control these things together. You were blessed with a gift, a gift to help others, to defeat the Empire once and for all...but just remember. YOU are NOT a weapon, you belong to yourself, and I won't lie..once people find out about these abilities you will be hunted even more then we were for just being jedi, but I am here to support you" He gave a soft and audible kiss on the top of Ezras forehead.

Ezra rested his head against Kanans chest. "Thank you...I don't know what I would've done without you my love.." He looked up at Kanan lovingly.

Kanan smiled. "We will begin training tomorrow, but for now lets just get some food in our bellies and rest.." He got up slowly, helping his lover up. He smiled down at the younger jedi with love.

Ezra looked back up, wrapping his arms around his lovers neck and kissed him lovingly.

Kanan in response wrapped his arms around his lovers waist and kissed back. He broke off the kiss and smiled. "I will always be there for you, YOU are my first priority..remember that. I am never too busy or doing some more important if you ever need me."

Ezra smiled and wrapped his arm around his lovers arm and nuzzled close. "I like the sound of that..no matter what happens." He held up his right hand, which was illuminating with red magic.

Kanan sighed. "It couldn't have at least been blue..? Or green..? It had to be red?" He teased and kissed his lovers cheek, walking up the ramp into the Ghost and earned a punch from his younger lover.

"I can't control the color!" He laughs and went to eat with the others, feeling more peaceful than he did the morning. He was eternally grateful for his family, for Kanan. He sighed and smiled, knowing things were never certain, but knew that things would be okay.