Stuck

Ezra Bridger: 18

Kanan Jarrus: 24

Season 4

No ones POV

Ezra held his head as Chopper shook him awake. "Chopper!" He groaned in pain, feeling a warm liquid on his head and looked down at the droid tiredly. "W-where are we..? W-whats going on..?" He tried to observe his surroundings, he couldn't make out exactly where he was.

The droid beeped softly. 'You don't remember? We were on our way to Tatooine to catch your guy, Master Obi-Wan I think you named him? But then what happened was the ship we took broke down, since you picked only a training ship. So we are currently trapped on Hoth, in a cave like Zeb and Kallus were.'

Ezra winced, trying to move before Chopper gently pushed him back down. 'Don't move Ezra, I already contacted the crew before we fell under, they will be here soon but you're gravely injured. I suggest you stay still.'

"Chopper I'm fine, I just have a headache." He grabbed the side of the cave wall and stood up slowly. He looked around, looking up at the giant hole in the ice and then winced and held his head, placing his hand on his forehead. "I can force jump out of here.."

'You are in no condition to be doing anything right now, I contacted the crew before we actually crashed.' Chopper ordered.

"I am okay, I am fine. Do not worry about it Chopper." Ezra sighed and looked up at the hole. "If you have enough fuel please just fly up and out of here. We can meet the crew above the cave." He looked up and panicked as he heard a roar. "Chopper, hurry." He watched Chopper grumble and then begin to use his fuel to get out of the cave.

A giant creature roared once more, giant footsteps beginning to shake the caves. Ezra quickly panicked and then used the last of his strength to force push Chopper away from the caves and out. He hid behind the crashed ship and watched as a creature came into view. "Karabast.." He whispered.

The creature was huge, not as big as the Ghost, but big enough to cause fear in the padawan. It had white eyes which indicated that it was blind, it had a long tail and there were red and grey colored furs all over it, there was red spikes lining all down the tail. It looked over towards Ezras direction.

Ezra went pale as the creature started running to him, he knew that he was gonna die if he stood in that spot so he took off running. He did not want to become food today, or any day for that matter. He groaned, holding his head as he disappeared into the caves with the creature on his tail.

-------------------------------------------------

Hera answered Choppers comm. "Chopper were almost there, just stay calm. What's happening?" She listened In with everyone in the pilot chambers.

Sabine went pale. "No..he'll get killed in there! Why would he run into the caves?!"

Kanan looked over. "Ezra..?"

Hera nods. "Chopper says Ezra force pushed him out after they heard the first roar. We need to hurry." She quickly accelerated speed and landed by Chopper who was next to the hole.

The crew ran out.

"I can track him in there, we just need to find a way to keep all of us and Ezra safe." Kanan looked up.

"Chopper, you stay here and watch over the Ghost." Hera ordered.

Chopper grumbled in annoyance.

"Zeb you better stay up here with him." Sabine looked up at the Lasat. "We can't have any creatures who may remember your scent."