Happy Mothers Day

hjbender
meauxreen

Ezra : age 26
Kanan : age 30

The twins Stella and Luna - 8
Unborn boy - Caleb, 7 months

No ones POV

Ezra sighed as he sat up, rubbing his swollen ankles. "Kanan.." he called for his husband.

Kanan ran in. "Is everything okay? Is Caleb coming?!" He sounded panicked.

"No..honey he's making ankles swollen up." He grumbled and stood up slowly, wincing in pain.

Kanan sighed in relief and sat Ezra on the bed. "I have some leftover cream if you want it? It helps to take care of inflammation and ant pain you have." He turned to the side of the bed and pulled open the drawer. He then took out a bottle of cream and sat on the floor by Ezra's ankles. "Happy Mother's Day love." He laughs.

Ezra groaned. "Keep it up..you'll sleep on the couch tonight." He placed his hand on his growing bump, giving it a gentle and loving rub.

The twins ran in with a tray of breakfast. "Happy Mothers Day mommy!!" They place the tray on the bed.

"Aww, thank you girls.." he kissed their foreheads and smiled. "Breakfast looks delicious!" He chuckled, looking down at his bump. "Aww, Caleb is really excited too." He smiled and looked at the twins, holding them close.

Kanan smiled. "Why don't you two get ready for the day? The surprise we have for mom?" He smiled.

"Okay!!" Luna smiled and gave Ezra one last hug before leaving to their room to get ready for the day.

Ezra looked down at Kanan. "Surprise?" He looked confused, then took a Bite of his waffle. "Mmm, this is so good." He relaxed as Kanan massaged his ankles. "That feels awesome..." he finished off his breakfast and looked down at Kanan.

Kanan smiled and finished massaging his ankles. "How does it feel honey?"

"I feel so much better, thank you." Ezra leaned down his best as far as he could with his bump.

Kanan laughs and stood up, helping Ezra stand. He laughs and gives him a kiss, long and loving. "I love you.." he smiled and kissed his forehead. "Now get dressed for the day. Do you want your orange maternity shirt and black maternity pants?"

"Yes.." Ezra smiled and nods. "Thank you honey."

Kanan chuckled and hands the clothing to Ezra. "If you need any help getting dressed let me know." He took the dirty tray and brought it downstairs.

Ezra took off his pajama pants with a little struggle, he then took off his shirt and put on his pants. He then got up slowly and looked at the mirror and rubbed his bump. "Oh no..look at all these stretch marks.." he frowned.

Stella walked in, overhearing her mother. "Mom, your stretch marks are beautiful.." she walked over, smiling and grabbed her mothers hand. "You're carrying my baby brother!" She hugged him, smiling at his bump. "You're creating life, can daddy do that? No! Only you, and that's what makes you strong!"

Ezra got teary and kissed her forehead. "Thank you baby girl.." he held her close.

Stella smiled and let go, going to the kitchen.

Ezra smiled and looked at the mirror and sighed, getting his shirt on and went to the kitchen.

Kanan smiled at his wife. "There he is, the star of the day." He wrapped his arms around his chest and kissed him lovingly.