Kanezra Day 2: Cuddling

@hjbender

Season 3

Ezra Age: 18

Kanan Age: 25

No Ones POV

Sabine looked over as she watched the jedi couple walk towards the Phantom 2, grabbing the Darksaber and chased after them. "Wait up!" She smiled and stood next to Kanan. "Kanan can you hold onto this for me?" She placed the saber into the blind jedis hand and breathed a sigh of relief to herself.

Kanan nods. "I will keep it protected, you have my word." He placed it on his belt and looked over at Ezra who was stumbling a bit, exhausted from the day they had just encountered. "Honey?" Kanan rested his hand gently on Ezras back.

Ezra looked up at his lover tiredly, his short hair in a mess, dark bags under his already tired eyes, his skin a bit paler due to how exhausted he was, his eyes dazed out. He gave his best smile to Kanan and tried to hide the yawn from coming but was unsuccessful. He looked over as the Mandalorian chuckled. "I think Ezra needs a good nap. I will drive, Kanan you can take care of him." She chuckled and sat on the pilots chair before flying off the planet.

Ezra sighed and sat down on the bench, smiling softly as Kanan sat beside him wrapping his arm around Ezras shoulder and pulled him close allowing him to rest on Kanans side. Ezra placed his right hand around Kanans waist and nuzzled into his side, making the older jedi chuckle slightly as Ezra felt himself slowly falling asleep, his eyelids feeling like heavy weights. He eventually lost to the tiredness and fell asleep against Kanan.

The jedi smiled and looked over at Sabines direction. "Do you know if the Phantom 2 has any emergency blankets? Ezra is zonked out." He chuckled softly, rubbing Ezras side comfortingly.

Sabine put the ship on autopilot and nods. "Yes, I believe we do actually." She got up from her chair and grabbed an extra soft and fluffy blanket. "Here we go." She rested it over Ezra and smiled. "That should be perfect." She nods and looked over at the couple. "When we get back I will explain everything to Hera so it allows you to bring Ezra to your room to sleep. I will ensure that Hera and everyone stays away from you guys for a while." She sat back on the chair and manually connected to the Ghost.

Kanan nods in relief. "Thank you so much Sabine, we greatly appreciate it." Kanan wrapped the blanket around Ezra carefully, trying his best not to wake him up since he was known for being a light sleeper under stress due to his circumstances of growing up on the streets. "It's just me love." Kanan whispered to keep him comfortable enough to continue sleeping.

Ezra moved slowly, groaning a bit from the movement change before collapsing back against Kanan. He smiled and stayed asleep. "Mmm."

Kanan chuckled as Sabine went down the ladder first to ensure she kept the others distracted and led them towards the kitchen. Kanan then followed once they were gone as he jumped down using the force to land carefully while holding Ezra bridal style. "I got you honey, it's gonna be okay," He whispered and began walking over to Kanans room, he walked in when he used the force to open the door and placed Ezra on the bottom bunk. The smell of Ezras clothes on the side and their recent fun still surrounding the room.

Ezra moved a little, snuggling closer into the blanket. He opened his eyes slowly, looking over as he saw a green blur pick up items off the floor. "Kanan..? What are you doing?" He sat up tiredly and rubbed his eyes, yawning.

Kanan smiled. "Just cleaning up honey, getting clothes put away." He threw the last pair of clothes into the dirty basket and smiled. "Clean again." He sat on the bottom bunk and smiled at Ezra who was looking over at him tiredly. "Okay, Okay." He laid next to him and pulled Ezra down and close. "I got you honey." He whispered and kissed his cheek. He held him closer and locked the door using the force so they could both have some privacy.

Ezra smiled and rested his head on Kanans chest as he felt his lovers arms wrap around him in a protective and loving manner.

"Get some sleep Ezra, I will be right here when you wake up." Kanan said softly and placed a loving kiss on the top of his head, rubbing small circles with the tips of his fingers onto his lovers back.

Ezra closed his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly due to exhaustion.

Kanan just chuckled and took his mask off, setting is aside and joined his lover in slumber. Pulling the blanket over the both of them.