All i need

This was based off a story that I love reading!! It's by hjbender and I recommend going to take a look!

Kanan smiled at Ezra, kissing his cheek slowly but passionately.

Ezra looked up at Kanan. "Does that mean..with everything I learned. That I can get pregnant? I don't wanna be pregnant kanan." He crossed his arms.

Kanan chuckled. "That's not how it works Ezra."

"I know about that, I just thought it would be some weird force thing or something like that, you know?" He shrugged and looked up at him, smiling softly.

Kanan smiled back at him. "You're adorable." He gave Ezras hand a squeeze, intertwining their fingers together.

Ezra chuckled. "I'm just glad I won't get knocked up." He chuckled and held onto Kanan, looking up at him.

Kanan nods. "Yeah, I don't think I'm ready for kids just yet." He kissed his nose and laughs.

Ezra nods. "Me too.." he smirked and threw Kanan into the bed, kissing him lovingly.

————————time skip 2 weeks—————————

Ezra grumbled and wiped his mouth, then punched Kanan in the chest. "You told me I wouldn't get pregnant!!!" He was fuming.

"You shouldn't have! It makes no sense!" Kanan backed away from the pregnant 18 year old.

Ezra growled and glared at him. "You did this to me!!" He pushed him against the wall. "Oh my gosh..wait..that means, there's a baby in here..in my belly, and I'm gonna be a mom!!" He gleamed. "I'm gonna be a mommy!!" He smiled at the realization.

Kanan laughed nervously. "Yup..we're gonna be parents." He wrapped his arms around Ezras waist, then thought to himself. 'Guess this teddy bear crush is now my soulmate. But no complaints.'

Ezra looked down and smiled. "We're gonna be a family.." he nuzzled into Kanan. "Thank you.." he looked up at Kanan. "For being my family." He kissed him lovingly.

Kanan smiled and kissed back. "Thank you.." he held him close and smiled, not helping but to place his hand on Ezras belly. "I'll protect you guys..with my life. I can't wait for our future to begin.."