Kanezra Day 1: Truth Serum

@hjbender

Season 3

Ezra Age: 18

Kanan Age: 24

No Ones POV

Ezra gasped as he felt a sting on the side of his neck, his vision becoming blurry as he heard his secret lovers yell as the troopers held him back, both under a force suppressant.

Thrawn smiled, sitting at his desk. "Bridger may I ask why your master seems so upset?" He sat up straight, not a single bend in his back.

The padawan winced and bit his lip, getting teary as he fought back against the serum. "No.." He cried a little as the truth serum brought pain to his head and traveled throughout his body.

"Tell me the truth Bridger, it will stop hurting if you just give me the truth. The truth will set you and your family free." Thrawn smirked as he looked over at the remaining Ghost Crew who were trapped in a cell, watching in horror at Ezra.

Ezra grit his teeth and growled. "Because he doesn't want me in pain.." He whimpered and relaxed a bit as his pain drew back a little.

Kanan stretched and tried to move around to get free before being shocked, he groaned as he felt a sting in his arm as he relaxed being injected with a sedative.

The Chiss stood up and walked over slowly to Ezra who wasn't cuffed due to being under the influence of the truth serum and the force suppressant. "Bridger." He placed his fingers under the jedis chin and lifted his face up so he could look into his dazed and confused eyes. "Where is Chopper Base located? I will not ask again." He said sternly.

Ezra winced and fell to his knees, trying to lessen the pain. "N-NO!" He cried in pain.

Thrawn knelt down next to him and grabbed his shoulder. "Where is Chopper Base?" He growled. "I want answers." He sighed.

"No, stop hurting him!" Hera frowned, looking over in worry at their youngest member.

Thrawn looked over at the twileck. "So will you be the one telling me where Chopper Base is?" He stood up, holding Ezras arm and pulled the young jedi up. "Now who will tell me?"

Zeb looked at Hera with his ears down. "Hera, no." He shook his head slowly. "We can't do that to the rebels. Think of them right now Hera, Ezra is one person.." He got teary, not wanting to say it, but he didn't want to risk the rebellion.

Hera looked over and frowned, looking down in guilt.

Ezra cried a little. "Hera.." He winced as Thrawn squeezed his arm tightly.

Kanan struggled. "Let him go!" He looked over at the Chiss and the Padawan.

Thrawn smirked and looked down at Ezra. "Where. Is. Chopper. Base?" He growled, pulling Ezra up more.

Ezra cried in pain. "O-On.." He groaned, fighting against the serum. "It's on.."

"Tell me! Tell me now or the jedi will die! Your master will Die!" He yelled, the Chiss looking over at the older Jedi.

"NO, Don't hurt him!" He cried. "Please don't hurt him!" Ezra begged, crying heavily.

"Why? Why?" He said softly. "Why do you feel so emotionally close to your master? Do the crew know?" Thrawn smirked.

"The crew don't know..they don't know." Ezra gasped out. "They don't know.."

"What don't they know Ezra?" Thrawn smiled, looking at the troopers holding Kanan and nods.

The troopers pushed Kanan towards Ezra, Thrawn blocking Kanans path to him. "Stay." He growled, looking over at the younger jedi.

"Who is Kanan to you Ezra? Who is he to you?" Thrawn stood to the side after Kanan was handcuffed to the floor by the troopers.

Ezra looked at Kanan and got teary, biting his lip. "No.." He whimpered in pain. "No.." He cried. "Please.."

The crew looked over, Sabine worried about her brother. "Ezra answer the question! He is a teacher towards you isn't he! Isn't he right?" She looked over in concern.

Ezra cried, looking at Kanan.

Kanan nods. "It's okay Ezra..tell them. I will not be mad at you, they would've found out anyway."

Ezra hiccuped. "Kanan is my lover...he is my lover to me, and the father of our unborn child.." He mumbled and fell to his knees.

The crew gasped looking over at the couple. "Youre pregnant..?" Sabine looked at them.

Ezra looked down. "I-Im pregnant.." He whispered.

Kanan tried to get to Ezra, wanting to comfort his lover.

Thrawn nods. "Now, tell me Bridger. Where is Chopper Base?" Thrawn smiled before looking up as a nasty explosion was heard.

Kanan closed his eyes, looking over as his handcuffs were unlocked by a mysterious force and looked up at a figure. "Ahsoka." He nods at her before looking over the now free crew.

Hera nods and took off towards where the Ghost was being kept.

Ahsoka smiled and grabbed her sabers, growling at Thrawn. "You. You will never win. Not one bit." She flipped over to him, using the force to push him back against the wall and turned around, facing the troopers who were shooting at her, she blocked the shots and reflected them back towards the troopers, knocking them out. She looked over at Ezra and Kanan, Kanan trying to keep Ezra steady. "Get yourselves out of there I will be right behind!" She called out.

Kanan nods and helped bring Ezra to the Ghost while Ahsoka followed them to keep them safe, she jumped into the Ghost as it was flying off out of the Capital of Lothal.

Kanan knelt down by Ezra on the couch and looked around him. "Are you okay love? Is the baby okay?'

Ezra cried a little. "I-Im sorry..I'm sorry.." He continued repeating, the guilt eating away at him. "I'm sorry."

Kanan grabbed his hands and kissed his forehead. "Hey. Shh, it's okay It's okay. I love you okay? Don't worry.." He nods and looked over as Sabine walked in with a small, fuzzy blanket and a cup of hot cocoa. "Ezra..?" She placed the blanket over him and set the mug on the table next to them.

Ezra looked up, red and tired eyes looking towards his sister. "Sabine..I am so sorry I didn't tell you.." He laid his head against the head of the couch, closing his eyes a bit. He was exhausted mentally and physically.

Kanan sat next to him, wrapping his arm around Ezras shoulders and let Ezra rest against him, rubbing his shoulder. "Shh.." He kissed his forehead.

Ezra rested his head against Kanans shoulder. "Kanan.." He looked up tiredly. "Sabine.." He looked at her tiredly. "I was gonna tell you after Kanan but I was so scared.." He looked tiredly. "I..I am so sorry, please forgive me."

Sabine smiled and sat on the other side of him. "Shh, I am not mad. I am a little upset you didn't tell me but now we know and I can help you anyway." She chuckled and rubbed his arm. "Get some rest the both of you, you need it."

Ezra smiled. "Thank you Sabine.." He closed his eyes and fell asleep against his lovers shoulder.

Kanan held him close and nods at Sabine. "Thank you.." He whispered and held Ezra closer, falling asleep soon afterward.