✨ ch-5 ✨

Y/n pov

I quickly packed my bag and went towards the canteen as I was really hungry by now and also to meet black pink.

I don't know why but I don't feel like being myself like being all happy and so, I am just being all fake for the past week... Maybe this is because of me knowing-

I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that my friends are calling me.

Rose: y/n are u listening?

Lisa:y/n.........y/n!!!!!!! LEE Y/N??!!!?!!

Y/n: y-yes, why are u all shouting?

Jisoo: what happened to u why are u looking soo pale?

Y/n:o-oh it's nothing, it's just that yesterday mom told me that she have a boyfriend.

Black pink: what!!!!really?

Y/n:yeah,btw I am done eating so I am going to my next class.

I didn't let them say anything and went out of the canteen.

Rose pov

I am really worried about y/n because from the morning itself she is not behaveing like herself, I have known her for almost 4-5 yrs and I know that she is really thinking about something.

Rose: don't u guys think y/n is acting a bit wieard lately?

Lisa:umm not really, but why?

Rose: today in the morning I came a bit early then u all so I started walking towards my class, before reaching the class i saw y/n was going towards her class and thinking about something really deeply. So, I went towards her and called her but she didn't even turned around. She kept on walking and sat on her seat with her head on the table.

Jennie: really!!!!! I think we should go and talk to her after school.

Black pink: yeah, ok so now lets go.

We went towards our classes.

*Skip time after school*

Y/n pov

Our school was over so i quickly packed my bag and went towards the exit. While going I saw black pink coming towards me.

Rose: hey y/n can we talk if u are not busy?

Y/n: sorry rose-shi but I have to go, i have some work at home.*small fake smile*

Rose: ohh...its ok no problem*smile*

With that I went home.

Black pink pov

Rose was right y/n is really acting strangely.

Lisa: I think she is really worried about her mom getting married.

Rose:hmm

Jisoo: we really have to talk to her tomorrow, she looked really sad even though she tried to hide it.

Jennie:yeah.

______________________________________

Y/n pov

I don't know if I want her to get married.

But what can I do,who am i to decide for her;its her life, I am just being selfish I Guess,

Lets give it a t-

I was cut off by my mom entering the house.

Mrs.lee(mom): ohh u came back, lets have lunch together ok?