✨ ch-33 ✨

Y/n Pov

???: Y/n sweetie plz stop she'll die.

Y/n:ohh hey mrs. lee jong mu. But I am having fun Beating her.*smirking*

???: Sweetie what are you saying?

Y/n:ohhh mrs.le- opps mrs.kim I was just saying that I don't care even if she dies

Mrs.lee: what are you saying y/n she is your sister. See how badly you injured her,how can you do that to your sister.

Y/n: then why didn't you said the same thing to your lovely son.*after saying this I turned around to face my "mom"*

She looked really shocked and confused.

________________________

Mrs.lee pov

Sh*t,how come she got know this?

I gotta do something. We still didn't get the thing we wanted.

How can I directly accept this thing after doing so many things for her? After all I did this all for that..
But she didn't even told me that.

Y/n:what happened now?

Mrs.lee:huh?? What do you mean sweetie.

Y/n:ohh so you don't know what I mean??

I(mrs.lee) shook my head as a no.

I looked at y/n with a fake question able face.

_______________________

Y/n pov

So she still doesn't wanna speak it with her own mouth. No worries I'll refresh her memories, maybe she had forgotten that.

Y/n:you really don't know anything?

Mrs.lee:no sweetie I really don't know why you are behaving like this.

Y/n:*sighs heavily*ok so tell me what are you doing here? And why are you not tied up like they are??

Mrs.lee: I-umm-  about- about that-

Jackson: because I don't hit women-

Y/n:stop intrupting me I am asking her right? Then why the hell are you speaking inbetween?? Yes mrs.lee speak.

Mrs.lee: so-umm

Y/n:ok not this so tell me what had happened that day.

Mrs.lee: which day??

Y/n:the day MY mom gave me to YOU, trusting YOU.

Mrs.lee:huh??oh-...... Umm that day- that day....-

I chuckled slowly feeling hurt.

Y/n: don't remember right? How will you even remember that?? Just answer my one question why- just why did you do that??

Jackson:what is she talking about mo-

I ignored him and again said

Y/n: I asked you WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT??
*I shouted at her as by now I was getting annoyed by her this fake play*

Mrs.lee:what did I do y/n?*confusingly*

Huh?Still trying to be innocent.

Y/n:*deep breath**grinding teeth* are you gonna tell me or not?

Mrs.lee: I still don't know what you are talking about y/n??

Y/n: I also have different ways to make the truth spill out from your mouth,but you kept me for yrs so I am still giving you a last chance to spill it out simply or I am gonna do it anyway.........but I wanna listen it from your own mouth.*I said getting annoyed by her*