✨ ch-36 ✨

A/n:soo sorry guys for the late update 😓 actually my Wattpad was not working so I was not able to open and make a chapter on it 😿

You guys know I worte this chapter atleast 3 times as it was getting deleted again and again 🥲

Anyways let's start the chapter 😄

______________________________________

Y/n Pov

Y/n:ohhh then why didn't you thought this while you were torturing and killing my mother..... Now don't waste my time and choose one,be fast.*I said in a cold tone*

Mrs.lee: plz leave them sweet-

Y/n:shut the f*ck up!don't call me sweetie.... And I don't wanna repeat myself so tell me or they will have the worst-

Mrs.lee:plz plz leave them y/n they have nothing to do with all this.

Y/n:first off all I don't like when people cut my mid sentence but you did, I guess you really don't love your children and second  what do you even mean by "they have nothing to do with this"

Mrs.lee:when did I even lie they really have nothing to do with this, leave them right now.*demanding tone*

I raised one of my eyebrows looking at her in amaze right a second ago she was really scared and now is demanding me.*scoff*

How can a person's emotions change in a minute?

Y/n: sorry to tell you mrs.lee your demands doesn't work here, I will not wait anymore, so tell me your decision.

Mr.kim:we need some tim-

Y/n:No. Tell me right now.

Mrs.lee: if-if we tell you one name what will you do to the other?

Y/n:Good questions*smirk* the ones whose name you'll not take will die and the ones name you'll take will be safe at he-

Ohh not, letting me complete my sentence? Your loss*smirking*

Jackson: dad you'll take my name.right?

Jia:no dad you'll take my name.

Jackson:no you'll take my name.

Jia:no my name. You are a Mafia Jackson act like one.

Jackson:so what if I am a Mafia I have my whole life ahead and I wanna live it peacefully.

Jia:but I am your sister for god's sake can't you sacrif-

Jackson:NO! Why even would I?? Sister??I never even lived with you!

Jia:then why were you calling me Princess??

Jackson: because dad ordered me to call you that.

Jia:huh? whatever! Mom and dad are gonna pick me only.

Jackson:why would they even choose you?? What did you even do for them?? All you did is ask for money.

Jia:are you indirectly calling me gold digger??

Jackson: glad that you got to know.

Jia:how dare you?? Appa did you see what he just now called me-

I was really enjoying there fight but its not the right time for it, so I said

Y/n: SHUT THE FU*K UP BOTH OF YOU!!! And you two tell me your decision before I kill both of them mercilessly!!*I said threateningly*

Mrs.lee:pls leave them!? I'll give you anything you want just leave both of them.

I looked at mr.kim as I saw him in deep thoughts