✨ ch-20 ✨

Y/n pov

*Text*

????:hey y/n, where did you get that no.?

Y/n:huh why?

???: it's just that, I didn't got enough information of that no. As it was really high secured.

Y/n:what?! You are not able to find any information related to that no.

????: I got but it came out like this-
Name- unknown
Age-27
Family-????

Y/n:WHAT DO HE WANT?

????:its not he its they.

Y/n:what do you mean, you are really confusing me now.

???: I wanted to say that he not an single person he has a whole group.

Y/n:what??! That's weird. Ok leave it. When are you planning to meet me huh? I need to tell you something about black pink

???:soon.

Y/n:hmm ok. I had to go home or else my Brothers will kill me.

???:yeah right. Bye

Y/n:bye.

_____________________

I made my way through the hallway and went towards the parking lot to ne bts and jia already standing there, I quickened my walking speed and went towards them.

Y/n:umm sorry for coming late I had some work.*fake smile*

I faked a smile as I was still a little sad that black pink just dumped me.

Jin:its ok.....lets g-

Jia:ahh oppa lets go I am really tired standing here for the past 5min.*annoyed*

And the jia went to her sit and sat there.

Y/n:old grandma, can't even stand for 5min,what a pity.*fake concern**i wisperd and went to sit in the car*

I was sitting next to jk and jimin

Jk:how is your hand? You didn't answer my questions earlier also.

Y/n:my hand is fine. But which question are you talking about?

Jk:ohh you don't remember?*sarcactically*

Y/n:umm yeah?

Jk:ok so let me repeat my question........why the hell did you started punching the punching bag when you knew that you had an injury?

Y/n:ohh about that..umm I was just a little stressed and angry, and I didn't want any inosent to get beaten up by me so I took my anger on that punching bag.*small akward smile*

Jk:why were you stressed and angry?

Y/n:umm hyung-

I was intrupted by
This is the first and last time I wanna thank jia for intrupting me.

Jia: kookie oppa??!? What was done in the las-

Jk: don't call me kookie!*angryly*

All the bts members were looking at jk

I was shocked to see his random outburst.

Jia: but kookie oppa-

Jk: I said na don't call me that*clunching his fist in anger*

Jin: what happened jungkook?*worried*

Jk: nothing hyung

Jia:but your my oppa I can call you whatever I like ,and i like calling koo-