✨ ch-17 ✨

Y/n pov

Y/n:what would you guys do if someone insult your mother and close ones?

Vminkook: simple we'll beat the shit out of them.*smirking*

Y/n: exactly!! thats what I did-ahh.

I looked down and saw jin applying something on my ankle. I thanked him and was about to again get up to go but someone intrupted me.

Jin: Don't get up.ok?

Y/n: but why?

Jin:your ankle is really swollen if you kept on walking it my be really painful.so I suggest you to take a rest for sometime.

Y/n:hmm ok.

The hyung line went and started doing their work,while the makane's line went playing.

I didn't know when and how I fall asleep there while sitting.

Hyung line pov

We went to do our work as the makane line went playing. We were so into our works that we didn't even notice what y/n was doing.

*Skip time after school*

Jin:*sigh* finally, the work is completed.

Jhope:yeah.

Suga: let's go home now, I wanna sleep.

Jk: hyung there is not a single day when you don't wanna sleep.*chuckles*

Vmin:yeah*chuckles*

Suga: whatever*rolls eyes*.

Rm:lets go.

Jin:y/n lets go,the school is over.

No response.

Jin:y/n?

We all turned around to see y/n sleeping on the chair peacefully

*Bts's mind:cute*

Jimin: let's wake her up, I wanna go home.

Tae:yeah.*he said going towards y/n*

Jin:yah! Stop

Vmin: why?

Jhope and jin: let her sleep. Jungkook you carry her to the car.

Jk: ok hyungs.

Everyone went out except Jk,as he went towards y/n and picked her. And started walking out.

Jk pov

As I started walking out I saw y/n's peaceful face,Even tho we meet a few days ago, I feel like I know her really closely.

I kept my thoughts aside and went outside towards our car,where I saw my hyungs standing already.

I gently placed y/n on the seat and sat beside her.