✨ ch-39 ✨

A/n: I am really sorry for the late update guys😅😅

I had a lots of holidays homework from school piled up soo I had to complete it.🙃

Anyways start reading the chapter 😄

______________________________________

Mr.kim Pov

Wait for a little more bit*h, I'll show you my real self*smirk*

Till the time he comes here I will try making y/n a little weak, she is not the one we should take as a joke.

How about I try making her against her brothers?

______________________

Y/n pov

This man has really gone mad, why in the hell is he smirking to himself?

Is he planning to do something?? Or has he gone mad??

Mr.kim:Y/n? Do you remember how they(bts) used to treat you when you were just a kid?

What is this man trying to say??

Y/n: but you were no less than them*anger*

Mr.kim:you remember how they used to slap you?beat you? They didn't even see you were a kid. They believed another girl then there own sister.

Y/n:*scoff* you are saying as if you never even beated me.*rolls eyes*

Mr.kim:*scoff* why did you killed all them and not even saying anything to your brothers? You just forgived them, just like that?? They never even loved you in past, and maybe now also they don't love you.

Ohhh so now I understand him hmm ok!

Y/n: finally you said something that makes a little sense! And When did I say that I forgived them??And also do you really think that talking bad about them or talking about my past will make me weak...tsk..tsk really? I never forgive anyone that easily*cold tone* I know which and how to get my revenge from someone. I have different types of revenges,you know?......Dear father.*Smirking*

Mr.kim:I never even accepted you as my daughter,and about the beatings and all.. you deserved it.... You and your mother both deserved it, if your mother would have told me where she had kept the documents and key I would have let her live peacefully-

As if I have ever accepted him as my father*rolls eyes*

Y/n: peacefully?? You never let her and me live peacefully...... And if I deserved those beatings then your family also deserved dieing like this.*Smirking*

Mr.kim: don't you dare talk about my family!!

Y/n:Then don't speak about my mother !!! You know, you really talk a lot! Just be quite and live the last few minutes of your life peacefully..

Mr.kim:you know your mother yoonah-

Y/n:I SAID STAY THE FU*K UP!!!*I said as I shoot on his knees which made him kneel down*DON'T-

But I guess this wasn't enough for him as he continued speaking

Mr.kim:she was truly in love with me but you know I Marriad her just to get the position*chuckles darkly* but she didn't even give me that...tsk.... She was totally useless so I killed her..... I didn't do anything wrong,right?*Smirking*

Y/n: I SAID STOP TALKING ABOUT MY MOTHER*angerly and shoot his right shoulder *

Mr.kim: why should I stop talking about her?? She was my wife afterall..... You know she was ready to give her life for me! So I took it*shrugges*