✨ ch-12 ✨

Y/n pov

Then I went inside the school without taking any glance at bts.

I directly went to my class without giving anyone a glance.

I entered my class and went to my seat,lisa was also sitting there beside me,she was about to say something but i shook my head and stoped her in her mid sentence,and mouthed her that we'll talk during recess,she nodded her head with a small smile understanding ,

Then the maknae line entered and sat on there sit they had ther cold face.

After some min.

now also each and every single student(except maknae line and lisa) was looking at me...

Ahh this is really getting annoying now.

I am not a celebrity.

Ahh y/n control....... control.

Y/n: why are you all looking at me like this?*I asked them*

They immediately turned there head, and looked forward.

*Sigh* why am I getting so angry at small things.

After sometime mrs.t came and started teaching,but I couldn't consentrate on what he was sawing as my headache was getting worse and worse.

I raised my hand and said

Y/n:mrs.t may I go to washroom?

Mrs.t:yeah sure.

Then I stood and went out rubbing my forehead.

Lisa pov

We(black pink) came to school while talking when we see many students especially girls crowding around someone. we knew bts must have arrived, We were about to ignore it and were about to go inside but then we heard a girl saying

Girl34:what sl*t....how can she even seduced them?
Girl38:yeah I guess she maybe got this trate from her mom.

All started to laugh.

That's when it hit us that y/n must be with them I (lisa) was about to say something when we saw something which we maybe have never seen.

We saw a really angry y/n. She(y/n) went towards them and said

Y/n:what did you just say. I dare you to reapt it.*I gave her my deathlest glare*

It even gave us a shiver.

Y/n had never been this angry,she always tries to sort the things calmly until and unless someone crosses her paitence level.

Girl34&38:i-i-i w-was s-s-say-

Y/n:now what happened to your mouth did a rat stole your tongue.*I said sarcactically*

She was really angry about something or maybe she is stressed.

Y/n:WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL ON MY VERY FIRST DAY? hmm... Tell me!!!!

Y/n shouted.

Girls:n-not to t-talk bad about your family or f-friends.

Y/n:then what did you just now?

Girls:we are r-really s-sorry.

Y/n: also LISTEN EVERYONE they are my STEP BROTHERS nothing else. So dare not to say anything rubbish. UNDERSTOOD.

All Girls:y-yes.

After saying this she went inside without turning back.

We stayed there for sometime and saw bts standing one there place Frozen thinking about something deeply.