✨ ch-30 ✨

Y/n Pov

Y/n:dear sister,*sarcactically*,I am sorry for my behavior earlier..... I should have controled myself afterall its your last day when you'll be sleeping peacefully....... right?? So sweet dreams*I chuckled and smirked at her and then was about to go from there*

But I came near to her ear and wisperd

Y/n:be careful sis,you know there are many things going around.right?*I smiled teasingly at her*

As I was about to leave the living room someone called me

Mr.kim:what do you mean by that??

I didn't turn around but said

Y/n: nothing "dad".

As I was again about to go my eyes caught bts standing there with a confused face.
I smiled and winked at them And then I went
to my room, changed my clothes and was about to go to sleep as I was really tired.

But someone entered my room as I turned around and saw mom standing there.

Y/n:what are you doing here mom?? *I asked confusingly*

Mom: nothing just wanted to know what you meant by last peaceful night.

Y/n:why do you wanna know mom?

Mom: ohh.....I-i just w-wanna know because I a-also wanna be a part of your plan of destroying Mr.kim.

Why is she shuttering so much?

Wait-

Y/n:How do you know that I have a plan or not?*I asked suspesiously*

Mom:you don't have a plan?

Y/n:no,I just said that to have some fun nothing else.

I lied as I was having some weird feelings.

She(mom/mrs.lee) Sighed in relif

Mom:are you telling me the truth?

Y/n:yeah why will I even lie to you?

Mom:yeah*she smiled a bit* ok you must be tired go and sleep.*she said this and then went out of the room*

Why is she behaveing so weirdly??
Anyways I am really sleepy. Then I went to sleep.
__________________________________

jin's Pov

I was sitting there using my phone when y/n entered the living room as she was about to go to her room dad and mom Stoped her and asked some questions to her, as she was about to answer jia started speaking.

Can't she(jia) be quite. Always poking her nose around.

*Skip time after the scene*

Huh? What does that even mean?
I looked at the others as they were also confused. As I again looked at y/n surprisingly she was also looking our way. She gave us a little smile and a wink ,then went from there

Ohh god what is this girl even thinking?

As everyone except us went to their rooms I signaled rest of my Brothers to follow me as I went towards my room.

As we reached there they all settled down as the younger one asked me

Jk:jin hyung? What did y/n mean?

Jin: I also don't know jk. I am thinking the same thing.

Rm:what is she trying to do? Because she sounded like she have a really nice fully secured plan.

Suga:if you(rm) can figure it out I am sure dad must have also figured it out.

Jhope:yeah you are right. Then he must have already informed us to protect jia but he didn't-