✨ ch-32 ✨

Bts Pov

???: Hope you had good sleep Brothers.

Jimin: Jackson what are you doing here? And Brothers??

Jackson:ohhh so you know my name.*acting shocked*

Suga: obviously we know your name after all you are on 4th mafia rank.*uninterestingly*. Now tell us why did you bring us here?

Jackson: I guess dad didn't gave you my full Introduction. So let me-

Jin: why will your dad give your introduction to us??*confusingly*

Jackson:will you fu*king lis-

Rm:jin hyung is right why will your father even meet us??

Jackson:*irritated* shut up and listen to me.

Suga:we didn't even Stoped you, it's not like we taped your mouth that you can't speak.

Jackson:FOR GODS SAKE SHUT UP!!!

Jhope:why are you shouting dude? We are right in front of you.

Jackson:then fu*king listen to me. Myself kim Jackson.

He stoped and looked towards us. Maybe hoping for some reaction.

Jk:so?

Tae:yeah!what should we do if you are kim Jackson?

Jackson:who gave you the 3rd Mafia rank-

Suga:our abilities.

Jackson:you guys are so irritating, now listen to me I am son of kim sang wook,and-

Suga:ohh great! What should we do then.. dance?? Tell us why you bought us here we also have other important work unlike you.

Jackson:*Scoffs and but then smirks* so you don't wanna see your sister y/n for last time as you have some other important work*sarcastically*

Taekookmin: what the fu*k are you planning Jackson?? Don't you dare hurt our sister.*angerly*

Jackson:But you did the same thing in past...... You already have hurted her alot it's Better if she dies. And I am given the responsibility for this so I wanna complete it as soon as possible.*smirks*

Bts: DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER!!!*angerly*

Jackson: But I wanna kill her with my own hands-

Bts:LAY A HAND ON HER AND YOU'LL FACE THE HELL!!!*emotionless cold tone*

Jackson:huh!! For sure but for now enjoy the scene of your sister being killed by me and my princess jia.

Jk:but jia has gone missing you bit*h.. don't you know that??*emotionlessly*

Jackson: I know that that's way I told that bit*h y/n to bring her here so that she could "save you and mr.lee" but she doesn't know.....*smirks*

Bts: YOU CAN'T EVEN LAY YOU DIRTY HANDS ON OUR SISTER.

Jackson: We'll see about that..... But how about I have a little demo before actually seeing your sister being all beaten up... After all you already annoyed me alot,and also betrayed dad*smirks*GAURDS!!!

Some people entered the dark room and stood in front of him.

Jackson:till the time that sl*ty bit*h y/n brings my princess,... How about you give me a little bit of demo of your fighting skills on my sweet Brothers?

Gaurds:huh? Are you sur-

Jackson: don't you love you lifes?*he asked threateningly*

Gaurds: sorry sir.