✨ ch-18 ✨

Y/n pov

Y/n: who is jia?

Everyone except jin and jk widened their eyes and turned to the direction the voice came from. Some of them choked their saliva as they didn't accept me to be here.

Tae: how long have you been here?

Y/n: I am here from almost 10-15 min? I guess. You all were on your phones maybe that's why you didn't notice me.

I casually answered

Y/n: btw who is jia?*in curiosity*

Their was a akward silence for some time then jin hyung started speaking

Jin: ohh that bi-.. I mean jia she is our sister. She went to Canada to complete her studies.

Y/n: So jia is your sister?*shocked*

Suga: unfortunately yes.

Y/n: Is she older or younger then me?

Rm: older,she's 18 right now, same as jungkook.*he said uninterestingly as if he didn't want to talk about jia*

Y/n: really. Woah. Is she-

I was cut by the one and only...

Tae:why the heck are you so interested in her!??*he said angerly*

Y/n: ohh nothing,I just got curious.*I looked down at my plate as an unaccepted pout form on my lips*

Jk pov

Ohh my god how can be someone be so cute.

I pinched her cheeks. And wisperd to her

Jk: hey!don't be sad he is just little stressed.ok?

Y/n:hmm*still has a pout*

Y/n pov

I was looking down when I felt someone pinch my cheeks. I looked at my side and saw jk. He told me that tae is just stressed I replied him with a little hmm.

As I roamed my eyes around the dinning room, and saw all the others sitting there looking at me and jk.

That's when I noticed that I had been pouting from the last 2 min.

I faked cough.

Jin:hmm.....so let's start eating.

Everyone started putting there food in there plates, And started eating.

After sometime we completed our dinner and some of them went to there rooms,just me,jk and jin hyung were left.

Jk: hey y/n!?

Y/n:yes hyung?

Jk:wanna eat ice cream with me on the rooftop?

I pinched myself and it hurted that means its not an dream
Then I started checking his forehead.he made an confused face,

Y/n:are you sure you are jk?

Jk: ofcourse I am jk. Why are you talking like this?

Y/n: ohh nothing just checking.

Jk:oh sis you really are cute. So are you coming or not?

Y/n: sure why not?*Bunny smile*

Jk:so let's go sis. *Bunny smile*

He also smiled more than before and his..his smile is literally same as mine.

He picked me up and went upstairs to rooftop.

Meanwhile jin pov

I was about to go to my room after eating when I heard y/n's and jk's conversation.