✨ ch-34 ✨

Y/n Pov

Y/n:*chuckles darkly* So betraying my mom,then plan on killing her and then finally successfully killing her is nothing to you?? Ohh not only that but treating me as your own daughter to get the position my mom left for me? It's nothing for you??*I asked in an cold emotionless tone*

Y/n:you really are innocent..... And maybe you should be given something for that as well.*darkly*

As I said this I heard some voice in my earpiece I was wearing. It was Jennie

Jennie: he'll be there any time.

Y/n:good*smirk*... You all also arrive soon.*I wisperd her back*

Jennie:we are on the way.

Y/n:hmm.

As I put my attention back to mrs.lee, i saw that now..Her face changed from scared to smirking.

I smirked internally.

And then

I raised my gun..
.
.
.
.
.
*Bang*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And my gun fall down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
????: Don't even think of that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n:it took you a lot of time to arrive.*cold tone*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________

Bts pov

As we stood there frozed as we were shocked after listening y/n speaking in this tone.

Y/n:*chuckles darkly* So betraying my mom,then plan on killing her and then finally successfully killing her is nothing to you?? Ohh not only that but treating me as your own daughter to get the position my mom left for me? It's nothing for you??*I asked in an cold emotionless tone*

Y/n:you really are innocent..... And maybe you should be given something for that as well.*darkly*

But didn't dad told us that mom died in an accident??

That's the only time we had seen him sad for Y/N maybe he was just acting acting a being sad,when he came back the day fully covered with blood the day when we lost mom and y/n together.

We were just kids when we got the news that mom was driving a car and that car got crashed and burned at the moment so no-one was saved.

That was not all, we were not even over with the news  when on same day we got the information that our little sis y/n had ran from the mansion and gone missing.

From that day onwards we got to know about jia's play.

We still remember how we used to treat her just because we thought she is the selfish one who wants our love and attention but we were totally wrong.

But how could we even knew what was wrong and what was right after all we were kids and  dad also supported that jia.

But we now know why he just supported jia all time.

We were so in out thoughts that we didn't even notice our surroundings but we came back to reality when we heard a bang.

*Bang*

Mr.kim:Don't even think of that.

We quickly looked up and saw dad standing there fully covered with sweat,it looked like he ran a lot.

He had a gun in his hand which was pointing towards y/n.

As we looked at y/n we saw that she smirked as she heard him

What will happen now??

This is getting really confusing.

But no matter what happens we'll stay by our sisters side.