𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

꒰ 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"Where are the breakers?" Sarah whispered harshly, her eyes darting towards the cable trailing the doorframe

"It goes inside," Bianca mumbled back, glancing over her shoulder every few moments- there was zero doubt in her mind that this place was haunted. Now, it was just a waiting game for a blood-sucking demon to snatch them away or possess them.

"Shit," Sarah groaned from behind the girls, the flashlight wavering in her grasp.

Bianca's eyes suddenly widened, "Kie, what are you doing?" Grabbing her hand before she could turn the doorknob.

"Going inside," Kiara responded casually, the front door creaking softly as she pushed it open. Sarah simply followed right behind her, leaving Bianca standing out onto the porch.

"We're so going to die," Bianca cursed as she forced herself to put one foot in front of the other, "God- if you're up there and we survive this, I promise to return Rose's red Jimmy Choo boots that I said I'd borrow but it's been like 3 months, I'm sorry, they were just so pretty-"

"B!" Sarah slapped a hand over her mouth while Kiara snickered beside her, "Shut up! Now, I'm going to remove my hand and when I do you're going to be quiet, can you handle that?"

Bianca nodded quickly as Sarah slowly removed her hand, following the girls into the dimly lit room. Her feet treaded lightly, sneakers barely touching the hardwood floor as they trailed the cable through the house.

"Guys- here," The blonde muttered when she found the power box, flicking off the generator. A low hum of the electricity turning off echoed through the house and they glanced around wearily.

When nothing happened, the girls let out scoffs of excitement- until a sudden creak had them freezing. Bianca gasped softly while Kiara's eyes widened, the Cameron girl shoving their backs against the wall.

"Shit," Sarah cursed softly, trying to switch her torch light off.

"Shh!" Kiara whispered back harshly, "Do you hear that?"

Slow footsteps thumped down the wooden stairs followed by a wheezy cough. Bianca felt her breath hitch, heart racing wildly in her chest.

"It's- it's late, Leon," An old voice spoke, "Too late."

The girls collectively flinched when Mrs Crain coughed loudly, her heavy pants echoing around the house. Her shadow passed by them, a hunched short figure struggling to walk, but her voice was angered. Kiara covered her mouth, soft whimpers slipping past her lips.

Suddenly Crain turned on her heel, her flashlight like a spotlight over them, "I've been waiting all night!"

Her widened eyes were clouded by a white film, teeth bared as she charged towards the girls with her walking stick. Bianca stifled a scream as Kiara pushed Sarah to run, "Go! Go! Go!"