𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

꒰ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘩 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Bianca didn't wait for her father's car to stop moving before she was already jumping out

Michael and Ward had driven down to the SBI tents where they'd set up their station for the search, having been called in to assist where they could. Sirens flashed the the white drapes as radio chatter echoed throughout the clearing. The rain poured heavily with the storm surging in, thunder rumbling in the distance, battling to be louder than the waves crashing against the shore.

"B!" Michael chastised as the girl slammed the door shut, eyes darting around the tent where the cops and agents were patrolling around.

Almost as if she gravitated towards him, Bianca's gaze narrowed solely on JJ, Kiara and Pope sitting hand in hand on a metal bench in the corner. When the blond saw her, he immediately shot to his feet, Kiara and Pope following his movement as their eyes widened at the girl.

Bianca advanced towards them, only to be stopped by Shoupe, "Bianca- you can't be here right now-" He tried to step in front of her, but she merely pushed past him, narrowly avoiding the other officers that tried to intervene.

And when she neared, JJ immediately engulfed her into his arms, her hands holding onto him so tightly as if she were afraid he'd slip through her fingers.

Because he was. After all this was over, whether they'd find John B or not, she wouldn't see JJ, Kiara or Pope again- not for a long time. This only made her tighten her arms around his waist, desperately trying to hold on.

Kiara and Pope hugged her next, the Heyward boy questioning her first, "Where's John B- is he okay?"

Bianca nodded quickly, glancing between the three of them, "He's fine- Sarah's with him."

"Oh, thank god," Kiara huffed out a breath, running a hand through her hair.

"Blockade is up at the marsh and Masonboro, and all other inlets from Shem Creek to Breach Inlet. I was eyes on all coastal access points, people," The group could hear agent Bratcher's voice behind them, "Let's get this guy."

Bianca's eyes narrowed on her father and Ward as they passed by the tent, going over to the officer's table and speaking into the radio. By the way Ward was almost pressing his lips to the mouthpiece, Bianca knew they were trying to contact Sarah. Michael lay a comforting hand on Ward's shoulder when his head fell, their voices so soft Bianca had to strain her ears to hear them.

The group sat together in silence, the air thick with tension. They didn't know how long they'd remained like that, hearing various chatter around the tent about John B's whereabouts. They knew he was out there, in the storm, but they didn't know just how far gone he was.