Chapter 20 - New Friend!!

🍁"Your Heart Stole My Silence" 🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aashi's P.O.V.

I was on my way to Jay's green room to give him the coffee when I saw his fiance Niharika walking towards me. She motioned me to stop. I obeyed. Will she yell at me like her fiance? Will I be looked down once again? Niharika had a very pissed look on her face. I was intimidated a bit, I won't deny it.

"Did you bring his coffee?", She asked and I just nodded.

"Good. Now come with me", saying so, she took the coffee cup from my hand and started walking ahead. She walked inside the green room first, I followed.

Jay was scrolling his mobile screen. Niharika placed the coffee cup on the table in front of him with a thud. It's good it didn't spill. He looked up from the screen up to Niharika and then at me.

"Here is your so called coffee, sir", she spoke and I looked at her with wide eyes. Is she yelling at him?

What's going on here?

"Babe, what happened?", Jay asked as he stood up. He glared at me.

"Will you give us some privacy?", He said. I nodded immediately and turned around to leave.

"Wait Aashi. You're not leaving this room", Said Niharika. I looked at Jay and he rolled his eyes.

Should I leave or stay? Can anyone tell me?

"Why are you mad at me, my sugar cake", Jay said as he forwarded his hand to hold Niharika's hand and I instantly judged him. He's acting so sweet to her and didn't even act humanly to me. Such a double-faced guy.

"Why am I mad? Are you really asking me this question? Fine. I'll tell you what you did", Niharika said as she hit his hand away. I bite back my laughter looking at Jay's helpless face.

Atta girl. You're serving him right.

"You misbehaved with Aashi for one cup of coffee. Did you forget humanly behavior?", She said crossing her arms across her chest and I dumbfounded looked at her.

Is she taking a stand for me?

"Who told you that? Did she complain about me?", Jay asked immediately as he gave me death glares. Niharika stood in front of him hiding me behind her and my heart melts.

"Why will she complain? Dhruv told me. How could you, Jay? You've always been rude to your assistants but I always let it slide. This time I won't", she said and I could see Jay looking everywhere but her.

Is he really afraid of Niharika? Wow. That's new. A guy in love is a totally different person, I guess. I found it cute but I can't forget how badly he behaved with me. He deserves this. You reap what you sow.

"Nia, why are you making such a big deal for her? Who is she to you?", Jay said.

"She's my friend", she replied. I was surprised. Jay and I mirrored expression.