Introduction!!

🍁"I Will Never Finish Falling In Love With You"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir's P.O.V.

The cold breeze touched my face as I pulled my hoodie down my face. I've worn a mask but the busy streets of New York never sleep. It's ten at night and I am walking to a cafe. I had this strong urge for having coffee right now. Adjusting the cap over my head, I made my way to the nearest cafe.

I glanced at my surroundings. People were happy and sad both. Next to me was standing a couple fighting over something. I looked in front and waited for the green light to turn red so that I can pass the road. A girl in her early twenties walked and stood next to me. She had her earphones plugged inside her ears and her head was moving right to left dancing with the songs she's listening to. I smiled.

My mobile rang. It was from Jay. The light turned red and I started walking with the rest of the bodies walking by my side, all minding their own businesses. New York is my favourite place all around the world. I find a strange kind of peace and familiarity here.

Tapping on the green button, I placed the mobile phone over my ears. "Hello", I said.

"Dhruv and I are waiting for you at the cafe since past ten minutes. Where are you?", He confirmed.

"I'm coming. I'll take five minutes", I replied.

"Did you walk all the way to here? Why do we have cars?", He complained and I just shook my head.

"I am coming, ok", I replied and hung up. He's so impatient.  I placed my mobile back in my jeans and looked in front. The cafe was still at some distance. I could see it from afar.

I looked up in the sky. It was a dark night. I smiled looking at the stars shining brightly. I was so engrossed looking up that my arm touched someone's shoulder. I looked down and saw a girl wearing a mask just like me.

"Sorry", I said. She didn't reply but nodded and walked away. I saw her big brown eyes looking at me through spectacles placed over her nose. Her eyes lack emotions for me. We're strangers after all. Eyes talks a lot. They smile seeing loved ones and they show hatred for someone we loathe. They cry happy and sad tears.

The girl walked in front of me and she entered the same cafe, I'm supposed to enter. Her hair were blonde and brown in colour tied up in a bun. Her hoodie was hiding her petite figure. I smiled looking at her. She's so small just like the girl I used to know.

The girl who is so special to me that she's the one I think about before going to bed and my first thought in the morning. My all memories with her are happy. She's my happy thought. My heart feels better when I thought about her. She's my inspiration. Her pure soul is my reason for becoming a good human being. She left me but I'll hold on her till my death. I miss you Spooky. I want to share my success, my love and my worries everything with you because my heart doesn't like anyone else. It refuses to share itself with anyone else. It's being stubborn, I know. It wants you and there's no one like you.

 It wants you and there's no one like you