Chapter 24 - The Plan!!

🍁"She was as untouchable as Stars,
But that didn't stop
me from wishing"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naina's P.O.V.

"Are you out of your mind? What the hell are you saying? Can you even listen to yourself?", I asked in disbelief. Kill Aashi. Is this girl insane? Just because I hate Aashi doesn't mean I'll kill her. I'm not a murderer.

"Do you have any other option?", She asked. Her eyes were as cold as ice. She was saying it so casually as if killing a human being is equal to killing an insect.

She's freaking me out.

"Even if I've no option. I'll never kill her and I'll not allow you to do that as well. You can't take someone's life. You're insane", I said and stood up. I can't spend another second in this room with this psycho.

"Okay fine. Then we need to set her up with someone so that she can stay away from our men. Is that okay?", Veronica kept another proposal. My mind immediately flashed Rohan's face. That assistant of Kabir seemed to care about Aashi. He can't help but mind Aashi's business.

"I have someone in mind. We can check on him", I told her and she smiled.

"Perfect. Give me details so that we can start our plan", she said and I sat down. I started telling her about Rohan.

For me to have Kabir in my life, Aashi needs to settle down with someone else.

*****************

Veronica's P.O.V.

"I can set a date for Rohan and Aashi at a fancy restaurant. I've connections", Naina said and I just stare at her. How can she be such a bit*h? I used to think I'll never meet a bigger bit*h than me but she proves me wrong.

I'll set a date for you in the hell with monsters.

"We can do something which can bring them close to each other", I said throwing my cards.

"Like what? Do you think they'll click at the date?", Naina asked.

"We can spike their drinks and book a room for them. Drunk people do dirty, don't you think?", I asked and a smirk played its way on her lips.

"I like what you're saying. How will you bring this plan into action?", She asked. This time I smirked. The deer have been caught in my trap. Now it's showtime.

"You'll take Aashi out alone. First, we'll spike her drink. When she'll be unconscious, we'll ask Rohan to help her. The moment, he'll take her to Aashi's room, we'll lock the door from outside", I told her.

"How will we manage to get Rohan under drug control as well? If he'll be in his full conscious state, nothing will happen between those two", she said. My blood boiled inside my veins. Does she call herself a human? How can she think this bad for Aashi? She being a woman herself doesn't even care about the feelings and safety of other women. Such women cause a bad name to the entire women society.

"We'll add some in the water bottle at Aashi's room. Rohan will drink that for sure. Everyone drinks water. Our plan will be a success", I told her and drank water after that. I need to cool down. I need her to dig her own grave before I bury her alive.

"But everyone has a mobile phone with them. Rohan can call anyone. This plan is not a success", Naina said looking at me with a serious face.

"That's your job to take their mobiles with you. Will you do anything or not? I'll play some cards to take care of the room's landline", I told her. She's pissing me off.