Chapter 11 - Guardian Angel!!

🍁"Wait for the one,
But do not wait for someone to be The One"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dhruv's P.O.V.

"What was the number of Kabir's room again?", I thought to myself as I dialled Ami's number. I again forgot. Ami was not picking up the calls so I knocked on the first door I could remember.

I hope it's the right one, I thought.

"Yes", I heard a feminine voice as soon as the door was answered.

"Kab-", I turned around to witness the person and was at a loss of words to see Aashi standing right in front of me. What the hell is this? I kept staring at her. This can't be true.

"Who are you?", I found myself asking. My eyes never left her face even for a second.

"Excuse me. Who are you? You came here knocking at my door", she said.

"I'm Dhruv", I said.

Are you Aashi?, I thought.

"So?", She asked.

My mobile rang all of a sudden bringing me out of my trance. It was from Kabir. I excused myself and walked away. Tapping the green button, I said, "Hello". My heart was beating at an uneven speed.

What did I just witness?

"Where are you?", He asked.

"Searching for your room", I said as I looked back at the closed door.

Who was she?, My mind nagged me.

"I'm downstairs. Come fast. I've something very urgent to tell you", he said sounding nervous.

"Me too", I said and then hung up. I speed up my pace and walked downstairs. I found Kabir standing on stage. He was busy talking to Parth. I rushed to him.

"Dhruv, I need to tell you something", Kabir said as soon as I approached him.

"Shoot", I said.

"I saw the girl from New York again", He said and taking a deep breath, he added, "The one who looked like Aashi".

"I wanted to tell you the same thing. I saw her too", I said and I glanced at Parth. He also had stress lines on his forehead. Parth also knows about the encounter we had in New York. We thought he should know since he's a friend as well.

"But there are two girls with same features", Kabir added.