Chapter 10 - Engagement part 1!!

🍁"The Best Feeling Is That
I'm A Little Piece Of Yours"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys. I hope you all are safe out there and spending quality time with your family in this quarantine. Wash your hands, clean your mobile phones and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's P.O.V.

Flabbergasted at the scenario, Kabir didn't even dare to blink his eyes once when he saw two girls looking alike standing right in front of him. One was taller than the other. The girl standing in his right was more simple, more plain, more nervous and more like his Aashi. The one standing in his left was a badass girl. She was a shorter, a bit bolder, there was tattoo on her right and left hands and piercing on her eyebrows and two on her each ear. She wasn't anywhere near his Aashi.

"What the f***k are you doing with my sister?", Veronica shouted. She hates Kabir since day one. For her, he's a molester. She can stand any guy misbehaving with her for once but a stalker next to Aashi is just intolerable for her. Maybe she's not related by blood to Aashi but she has accepted Aashi as her sister.

"Calm down. He's not doing anything. I just came to a wrong room", Aashi took the lead. She was anxious. She didn't want Veronica to know about Kabir because Veronica hates Kabir as he left Aashi unanswered. She knows how much possessive Veronica is for her. Also, she doesn't want Kabir to know her real name. She felt like she's going to be exposed.

"Sister? Are you both twins?", Kabir asked ignoring all the tension going on between them. He was desperate right now to know about these girls who look like Aashi. His heart was beating so rapidly against his chest. He was afraid that if he even moves an inch, this all will disappear.

"Don't act all innocent. You are a psycho. That day outside cafe, you hugged me forcefully. Who the hell do you think you're? What's your name?", Veronica said as she rolled her jacket's sleeves up to her elbow and took two steps towards Kabir. She was one step away from punching his face right there.

"He's Kabir", Aashi said and Veronica looked at her with wide eyes. After Aashi gave her a nod, the anger which was bubbling up inside Veronica doubled up.

Clenching her jaws, she slapped Kabir there and then. The echo of that slap echoed inside the corridor. Aashi gaped. She was horrified. Kabir who was unaware of this, just can't stand this insult. He looked at Veronica with a death glare.

"How dare you slap me?", He asked holding Veronica's hand with force. She whined in pain.

"Leave my hand you moron or else I'll do more harm", Veronica shouted.

"Kabir, I'm so sorry from her side. Please just let her go", Aashi said as she folded her palms in front of him begging for an apology.

Clenching his jaw, he left Veronica's hand after giving her a slight push. Showing his index finger, he said, "Get the hell out of my sight or else I'll do something I shouldn't". He warned her.