Chapter 26 - Disclosure!!

🍁"One Person Thousand
Feelings" 🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir's P.O.V. 

After talking to Dhruv, I came back. to my room. As soon as I opened my room's door, my legs froze at the entrance. The entire room was decorated with candles. Rose petals were placed in the centre of the bed forming a heart. My throat went dry. Without blinking, I kept staring at the room. Naina, who was standing in front of a mirror, was wearing a very beautiful yet sexy black dress. She turned around and smiled at me. I felt weak in my knees when I saw her all beautiful. Any man can die to have Naina with him. She's a goddess. She made her way toward me. Holding my hand, she pulled me inside the room and closed the door behind me. Our eyes were locked. I could see the love in her eyes for me. Her dazzling smile made me forget about everything for a few seconds. Today, she was different.

"Tonight, I'll mark you as mine. I can't wait anymore for the marriage", she said as she hugged me. Resting her head over my chest, she increased her grip over me. I hugged her back. I clenched my jaws. I felt her melting under my touch. She shuddered when my fingers traced her naked back from that backless dress.

"Be mine, Kabir. Mark me as yours tonight. Just forget about everything and get lost in this moment", she said. She looked up into my eyes and then her eyes traveled to my lips. I could see how badly she wants me.

If today, I allow this to happen. There's no going back, my heart said.

You've to do this anyways. You're marrying her tomorrow. You can't deny her of her rights as your wife, my logical mind said.

"I'm ready", I said and her lips broke into a very happy smile. I stared at her. Naina is going to be my responsibility. Aashi was my past. I can never move on in my life if I'll always live in my past. Naina is my present and my future.

"I love you Kabir", She said. She tip-toed as she proceeded to kiss me. I closed my eyes and leaned down to kiss her. I've to make this bold step at all costs.

Before I could kiss her, someone banged on our room's door very loudly. We both were startled. I looked at Naina. She looked worried as well.

"I'll go and check", I said. She nodded and then she rushed to pick up her long gown to cover herself up.

I opened the door. A piece of paper folded with a stone was laying on the floor. I looked here and there but found no one. I picked up the paper. Blood inside my veins froze as soon as I read the lines on the paper.

It says,

" Hey Monkey Malhotra. Meet me at the terrace tonight".

Your Spooky.

"Who is it? ", Naina asked. She was blowing off the candles. I immediately tear off the paper and pushed it inside my jeans pocket.

"Someone was asking for my number", I lied with a straight face. My heartbeat was raced up. What does this message mean? Who the f**k is messing up with me right now? What kind of sick joke is this?

"Tell that someone that you're booked for a lifetime now", she said as she walked closer and encircled her arms around my torso.

I glanced at the wall clock. It was only eight at night. I don't want to do anything with Naina right now. My mood has changed. All of a sudden, my emotions took a drastic shift. My mind, and my heart both were uneasy. I don't want to stay in this room. All I want to do is to run to the terrace of this hotel. If someone's tricking me into this then I'll make sure that person pays for this.