7 minutes in heaven

Blaine didn't try to impress Kurt the rest of the week. Kurt was surprised but tried ignoring it. For some reason, it bugged him more than him actually trying to annoy him. Kurt wasn't sure why. At lunch, all of kurts friends looked at him and smiled.

"What? Why are you being weird?"

"Rachel is hosting a party this weekend. You should come." Mercedes said.

"Who else is going?"

"Just you know— the glee club."

"So Blaine?"

"Uhh— I don't know."

"Please? It'll be fun." Kurt groaned. They all then looked at him and smiled, saying,

"Pleeease?"

"Fine but I'm out if he makes a move."

"He hasn't all week. You really think he will?"

"I guess not."

"Okay. This is going to be so much fun!" More people had joined glee club including Quinn Fabray, Brittany Pierce, Santana Lopez, Noah Puckerman, Mike Chang, and Matt Rutherford. The cheerleaders joined because Quinn was jealous of Finn being around Rachel and the football players— well, no one knows why they joined. In home ec, Kurt looked at Blaine who was following the teachers instructions for today.

"So, are you going to the party the glee club is having this weekend?"

"I don't know. They were begging me to go but I don't know if I will."

"They were begging you?"

"Yeah, why does it matter?"

"Because they were begging me and I have a suspicion." Blaine looked confused.

"Do you want me to go?"

"I don't care. I'm not going to say no cause that's rude but— I'm not saying yes." Blaine laughed and kept working."

"Maybe I will go." Kurt nodded and kept working too. At glee club, everyone was dancing and practicing when Quinn covered her mouth and ran out of the room. Everyone was confused and looked at one another. Finn turned towards everyone and said,

"I think she just had a- a bad breakfasts burrito." They all nodded and took a break until she got back. After school, Kurt was told to go to the Hudson's house for dinner so he got there and knocked. Carole opened the door.

"Hey, come on in!"

"Thanks." He walked in and took off his shoes. She showed him to the living room which was open to the kitchen and dinning room too.

"We can just sit down for a little until Finn and your dad get here. I'll put dinner in the oven in a little."

"Okay." Carole turned on the tv and looked at Kurt.

"Do you want to watch anything in particular?" He shook his head and got on his phone. "Okay." A little while later, the door opened and they all knew Finn was home.

"Hey honey!" Carole said, looking at the doorway for him to walk in. "Oh." Kurt was wondering why she said that and looked up. He scoffed after seeing Blaine with him.

"Why's Kurt Hummel here?" He whispered to Finn.

"His dad and my mom are dating."

"Oh." Kurt shook his head and stood up.

"I'll just go in the other room."

"No, we will go upstairs." Finn said. "And can Blaine stay for dinner?" Blaine shook his head.