Beat by the Enemies

Today there was another one of Blaines games. No one was looking forward to it though because it was against the homophobic team from their first game of the year. The whole day, they had been dreading it. Once it was game time, Coach Beiste called them for a meeting before the game started.

"So, glad we have all our teammates today." She said, looking at Blaine. Everyone else was laughing.

"It's not funny." Blaine said, crossing his arms.

"You're right and glad you learned your lesson."

"What? Not to bottom before a game?" Puck asked.

"SHUT UP!" They all continued laughing except Finn. He was just grossed out like usual when they'd talk about Blaine and Kurt's sex life.

"Stop! The point is, we have one of our best players back and we are going to win. Just, don't start a fight again." Beiste said.

"What if he makes fun of Blaine and Kurt again?" Karofsky asked.

"Guys, I'm fine. I can deal with myself." They all looked annoyed.

"Come on. We have to get out." The other team was already out so they were coming out wanting to punch someone. Suddenly as everyone was talking and the teams were getting ready, music started playing. Everyone looked forward and suddenly Rachel made Kurt stand.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on." She pushed him away and off the bleachers to the side line as the lyrics started. The whole McKinley High football team was dancing along with the music.

Can't count the years on one hand
That we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park
To love each other
But when our fingers interlock
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it

Blaine ran over and grabbed Kurt's hand, pulling him out further a bit, singing along.

Cause after all this time, I'm still into you

He pointed at Kurt before they went back into dance. Kurt was covering his face and laughing.

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time, I'm still into you

They continued dancing and singing and Blaine eventually pulled Kurt closer to the field, singing to him. As the song finished, Blaine was back in front of him and behind people from the team were holding up letters. Finn held a P, Mike held an R, Puck held an O, Karofsky held an M, and another random member held a question mark. Kurt nodded and smiled. Everyone was cheering as Blaine gave him a kiss. They were talking at the sidelines for a few more minutes.

"I'm so excited for prom, especially since I get to go with you." Blaine said.

"Same!" They were smiling and talking, also being stared at hatefully by the other team. After a few more minutes, one decided to talk.

"Hey, Anderson!" He looked over, surprised they knew his name. I mean, Coach Beiste did yell it last game after she got mad but how did they remember. "You able to play this game?" Blaines dad was there but wasn't last game. He was confused why Blaine wasn't able to play. "Or did your boyfriend hurt you again?" His dad then understood and got grossed out.

"No he didn't but tonight I'm going to fuck him! Think about that while you're sleeping and I'm having the time of my life! Also after prom while you don't even have a girl to go with." He turned towards Kurt and slammed his hand on his head when seeing Burt behind him.