Nationals

As everyone was waking up, they knew what day it was. NATIONALS!!! They were leaving this morning so they grabbed their bags they packed the night before and headed out. Once Kurt got to school, he met Blaine next to the bus. Will put Kurt's bags in the back and the two talked.

"You ready?"

"Yeah. Do you know what our sleeping arrangement is?"

"No. I don't think they'd let us sleep in the same room but maybe I'm wrong." Blaine shrugged and leaned in, kissing Kurt softly.

"Guys! Stop making out and come on!" Santana yelled out the window at the other end of the bus. They rolled their eyes and got on the bus.

"Literally kissed for 2 seconds." Blaine murmured under his breath. Will came in a minute later and they drove to the airport. They flew to Chicago and got to their hotel. Mr. Schue signed in and then went to everyone.

"So we are splitting you all up so it's girls in one room and guys in another room." Kurt raised his hand. "Yes?"

"So Blaine and I are staying in the same room?"

"I mean, nothing can happen with the other guys, right?" Kurt and Blaine both nodded. "And you can control yourselves?" They nodded again. "Then yeah, you are."

"I'll make sure no funny business happens." Finn said, squeezing between the two of them and walking like that upstairs. "This is going to be a fun weekend!" Kurt and Blaine rolled their eyes as they walked. Once entering the room, they put their bags down and picked their beds. There were 3 so Kurt and Blaine chose one on the end. Puck chose the middle one and Mike chose the other end one.

"Finn, which bed do you want to sleep in?" He looked at them all and squeezed between Kurt and Blaine as they were sitting on the bed they chose.

"NO WAY FINN! I get it, you're protective but nothing is happening. We are not fitting 3 people on a bed so choose another one." Kurt snapped. Finn huffed out and crossed his arms.

"Why can't Blaine choose a new bed?"

"Because he's my boyfriend. Get up." Kurt pushed him off the bed and scooted closer to Blaine again. He put his hand on Kurt's thigh which made Finn more annoyed.

"Fine. I'll sleep on Pucks bed." Finn complained. Mr. Schue walked in shortly after to check on them.

"Hey guys! Settling in okay?"

"Yeah." Kurt and Blaine responded.

"I guess." Puck said. Mike nodded and Finn just stood there.

"What about you, Finn?" Will asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I guess."

"Okay? Well I'm going to check on the girls."

"Ok." They all continued doing what they needed. A little while later, they all met in a conference room to practice their performances. It was a MESS! So many people were messing up then others would yell when they'd mess up so the person they'd yell at started yelling too. It was so chaotic and eventually Will walked in to see it. Everyone was all over the place. Kurt was sitting on a table and Blaine was standing behind him.

"GUYS, STOP IT!!!" He broke up the fights and made them shut up. "WE ARE A TEAM! This is not how a team acts so if you guys want to win, straighten up your acts and get along to practice. Got it?" Everyone nodded and he moved to the side to watch as they practiced. Finally, things were falling into place. The rest of the day they practiced until they felt comfortable. Everyone headed to their rooms pretty early because they all have to wake up early. They took turns getting ready in the bathroom so Puck went first. Blaine was totally just going to get dressed there because in the locker rooms they get changed in front of each other and Kurt had seen everything so it wouldn't matter. He took off his shirt, causing Finn to jump on Kurt's bed, covering his eyes.