Last Day of High School

It was graduation day, meaning last day in High School. They were so proud of what they all accomplished. They went through their classes, spending as much time with each other as they could. When their last class bell rang, Blaine separated from Kurt. He thought Blaine went to glee club so ignored it. He needed to stop somewhere before leaving though. Kurt took a trip to the home ec room. As he entered, he realized Blaine was alone in the room, sitting in a chair near the back. Of course, he had the same idea as Kurt.

"Wow, are you copying me?" Blaine asked, laughing. Kurt smiled.

"Thought I'd stop by. Check out how much the room changed." Kurt replied.

"I bet that's why you stopped by." Blaine said, nodding.

"Yeah." He sat in the chair next to Blaine. "We started our journey in these exact seats. Now we are finishing it here." They both smiled.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too Blaine! So much..." They both leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to each other's lips. The home ec teacher walked to the doorway, stopping when she saw the two boys. They separated when they had a feeling they were being watched.

"Hey boys!" She said, smiling and walking over.

"Hey." They responded. She sat in a chair in the table in front of them.

"You know, the first day you came, I knew Kurt wasn't a fan of you. I could tell how much you liked him." Blaine laughed at that story.

"I know. I made a terrible first impression."

"But he heard you out and now look at you. You've come so far." They both looked at each other and smiled. "I have a good feeling about you guys."

"Me too." Kurt said. She smiled and stood up.

"I'll leave you two alone but it was great seeing you again."

"Same with you!" They responded in unison. She left the room and they both just sat there for a few more minutes before standing up and leaving too. They went to the choir room and saw everyone sitting there.

"Where were you?" Tina asked.

"Just doing one more thing before finishing up here." They all nodded. The two boys sat down and listened to Mr. Schue.

"I have one last performance for you guys." They all got intrigued.

I had a friend was a big baseball player
Back in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
But all he kept talking about was

Glory days, well they'll pass you by
Glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

Well there's a girl that lives up the block
Back in school she could turn all the boy's heads
Sometimes on a Friday I'll stop by
And have a few drinks after she put her kids to bed
Her and her husband Bobby well they split up
I guess it's two years gone by now
We just sit around talking about the old times
She says when she feels like crying
She starts laughing thinking bout

Glory days, well they'll pass you by
Glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

Their names got called throughout the performance and they were all on the stage together including the rest of the senior class. Lots of teachers talked and finally, when it was the valedictorians time to speak, Blaine walked up.