The Truth Comes Out

A few weeks later, Blaine had been noticing that Coach Beiste was acting kind of weird around him. Every time she passed him in the halls, she'd look at him. Like not a glance like when you pass someone but really looks. At football practice, if anyone was even barely mean to anyone, she'd yell. She just seemed really weird. That night when he was at Kurt's, they were in the living room talking.

"So coach Beiste has been acting really weird lately."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Just little things. It's like she's trying to protect me." Kurt definitely thought he would figure it out then but he somehow didn't.

"Hmm? Weird."

"Yeah."

"Kurt, meet me in the kitchen." Burt said, getting up from the couch.

"Yeah." Kurt met him in there and his dad looked very mad.

"Seriously?" He whispered.

"What?"

"I know what you did."

"I didn't do anything." His dad made a face at his response. "Okay maybe I did but it's only because the guys on the team are being really mean and it's really getting to him. I'm worried."

"You still shouldn't have told her. Maybe talked to Blaine about telling her."

"But dad—"

"No. You have to tell him you told her before he figures it out. He's tired now but trust me, he'll figure it out soon." Kurt nodded and sighed.

"Fine." He went back into the living room and sat down. Blaine yawned and put his head on Kurt's lap, using it as a pillow.

"I love you." Blaine said.

"I love you too!" Kurt responded, running his fingers through Blaines curls.

"It's pretty late. I should probably go home."

"Or not." Kurt said

"I can't stay another night. I've been staying over too much."

"Who cares?"

"What if your dad gets like annoyed? Or Finn."

"They can deal with it." Blaine smiled and was struggling to keep his eyes open. "Let's go upstairs."
Kurt and Blaine trudged upstairs and got ready for bed. Finn was already in bed as Blaine got in bed and Kurt decided to get in the shower. He took a shower and thought about how he would tell Blaine that he told coach Beiste about him. He knew Blaine would be really mad but it was for his own good. When Kurt went back in his room, he was looking at Blaine asleep on his bed from the bathroom door.

"Stop staring at him. Geez. You're creepy." Finn said.

"Sorry I just did something to help him but he's going to hate me."

"What did you do?"

"I can't say."

"Oh. Well, I know, don't I?"

"No."

"But I know everything."

"Not everything." He nodded and turned his lamp off. Kurt climbed in bed and Blaine turned, pulling Kurt in for a hug.

"Will I know soon?"

"Finn, shut up!"

"Okay." Kurt kissed Blaines cheek before pulling him even closer. They fell asleep after a bit, snuggling together all night.