Christmas

Blaine and his dad decided to go on a vacation to LA over Christmas break. They thought it'd be fun and he could get a tour of the collage he wants to see. On Christmas Eve, Kurt heard his computer start ringing on his desk. He jumped up from his bed and bolted over, answering it.

"Hey honey!" Blaine said once he saw Kurt's face.

"Hey! How are you?"

"Good! I miss you like crazy though."

"Me too! I wish you would come back soon."

"I know. I'll see you next week though."

"It just feels like forever since I've seen you." Blaine nodded. "Anyways, how was CSU?"

"It was amazing! I really love it here." Kurt looked kind of disappointed. He hoped Blaine would hate it. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I just know you don't want me to move here for collage." He nodded.

"It's okay. You know, maybe I could move there with you if I get into a school."

"But your dream is New York. That's where you and Rach want to move."

"Yeah but you're more important."

"Than your future?"

"You are my future! I want a family with you and I want to marry you."

"Your education is more important than some guy."

"Some guy? Blaine, you are the love of my life." There was a knock at his hotel door and he looked over. "Hold on." He went to answer it and when he opened the door, Kurt heard his dad.

"Sorry, forgot my key."

"Again?" They both laughed and Blaine sat back down. "Just— we'll talk about this later, okay?"

"Okay." Josh walked over and waved.

"Hey Kurt! Merry Christmas Eve!" Kurt forced a smile and waved back.

"Hey! Same to you." He walked away and Blaine looked really sad now.

"I should probably go eat or something. I'll talk to you later." Blaine saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Wait—" Kurt slammed his computer shut and left his room.

Blaines dad looked over at Blaine who was hanging his head. He knew something was wrong because of the way Blaine was acting, how Kurt didn't seem actually happy on the phone, and the way he slammed his screen when hanging up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Blaine stood up and laid on his bed.

"You have to pack if we will make it to the airport on time. Don't you want to surprise Kurt?"

"Yeah, don't think he wants to see me though."

"What's going on?"

"He's saying he wants to come to collage in LA so we don't have to do long distance but I know New York is his dream. It's just a stupid decision to not follow through with your dream for a guy." His dad nodded.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could do something."

"I wish I could be a teleporter."

"I wish I could be a genie so it could come true." Blaine chuckled and looked at his dad sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Whatever I guess." He stood up and started packing.

"It's not whatever. It's a big deal and I understand how hard it is."