Holiday Surprises

When Kurt woke up on Thanksgiving, he had his arms wrapped around Blaine. He turned around to check the time and saw that it was around 7. He knew his family wouldn't be awake and he was really thirsty so he carefully got up, trying not to wake Blaine. He exited his room to the hall in just his boxers and ran as fast as he could downstairs so he could hurry up. He ran into the kitchen but stopped in his tracks as he entered. Lexie was sitting on a stool at the island and Burt and Carole were standing on the other side. He crossed his arms over his body, insecure about it and quite uncomfortable.

"Oh." Kurt said. She looked over and smiled.

"What? Got Blaine upstairs?"

"Yeah." Burt answered for him.

"Wait, seriously?"

"I just need water." Carole nodded and got him some.

"How are you cuz?"

"I'm good. Why are you here? I didn't know you were coming."

"It was a surprise. I'm visiting a college and staying for Thanksgiving."

"Awesome!" Carole handed him a cup and he awkwardly smiled. "Thanks and I uhh— gotta get back upstairs."

"Okay. Have fun." Kurt ran back up as fast as he could with his water and shut his door quietly. He then leaned against it. A moment later, Blaine looked back at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I went to get water from downstairs and like everyone is awake."

"Why? It's—" He sat up to check the time. "7." 

"Lexie is in town. Pretty sure they got her this morning."

"So she saw you like that?"

"Yeah."

"She's never letting that go either."

"I know."

"Does she know I'm up here?"

"Yeah. My dad told her."

"Wow..."

"It's fine." He started drinking some water as he walked back to the bed. After setting it on his nightstand, he climbed back into bed and pulled Blaine close again.

"I love you honey!"

"I love you too baby!" They both fell back asleep and woke up again around 10. Blaine turned towards Kurt and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "How about we get dressed and go downstairs?"

"I don't want to get up!" Blaine whisper yelled.

"We probably should though." Kurt whined quietly. "Stop trying to change my mind cause you totally could in 5 seconds. Blaine kissed Kurt's lips now and backed up after counting to 5 in his head.

"There, 5 seconds. Did I change your mind?"

"Yeah." Kurt reached down and slid Blaines boxers down and off, then throwing them to the side. He took his own off afterwards too, leaning in for another kiss. The door opened and Lexie was standing there.

"Hey guys!" She walked over and jumped between them on the bed. "Your dad sent me to get you." Kurt groaned and covered his face with his hands. "How are you Blaine? Haven't seen you since the beginning of summer."

"I was good. Not so much anymore."

"Well get your clothes on and come downstairs."

"Fine!" Kurt pushed her away and she left, looking at the clothes on the floor. Kurt and Blaine looked at each other once more before getting up and dressed. They then headed downstairs together and into the kitchen.