Anniversary

It's been 2 whole years since Kurt and Blaine got together and they had many plans. Blaine did have another football game this year so they would hang out again after. When Kurt woke up, he texted Blaine.

Kurt: Good morning babe! Happy Anniversary!

Blaine: Morning and Happy Anniversary! Cant wait to see you.

Kurt: Same! Really want to be giving you a kiss.

Blaine: Ditto.

Kurt: After your game, you should come over. Haven't shared a room with Finn in a while but we still don't do much alone.

Blaine: I know! I miss it.

Kurt: Me too. Have to get ready so I can see you soon!

Blaine: Okay. I'll do the same. See you at school!

Kurt: See you soon! Love you!

Blaine: Love you!

Kurt got dressed and walked downstairs. He realized his dad or Carole wasn't down there yet as he sat. He got on his phone but heard a knock. Kurt got confused but walked over, opening the door. Blaine was standing there with full hands. He smiled and grabbed some things.

"Come in." Blaine took a step in and walked to the kitchen with Kurt.

"Brought us both breakfast sandwiches and coffee."

"Thank you honey!" Kurt gave him a kiss and they sat down at the island stools.

"No problem. Where's your dad?"

"Don't know. Guess he's still sleeping." Blaine smirked and gave Kurt another kiss, deeper this time. Kurt took a deep breath in as Blaine backed up and moved to his neck. "We should probably stop."

"Mhm." Blaine mumbled, moving back to his lips.

"Umm— can we keep the PDA to a minimum please?" They heard Burt ask from behind them. They separated again and looked over.

"Sorry dad."

"It's okay." He walked to the couch and sat down. Kurt and Blaine ate their breakfast and talked. They headed to school after Kurt finished getting ready and Finn was running late so he left later. At lunch, all their friends met up at their table like usual. Kurt walked over and wrapped his arms around Blaine, kissing his cheek.

"Woah, hey babe!" Blaine said, surprised he was there.

"Hey!" Kurt said with a laugh. Rachel was on one side of him and Quinn was on the other.

"Rach, can you move?"

"Why?"

"So I can sit next to my boyfriend."

"Why can't Quinn move?"

"Cause I also need to talk to Finn." She groaned and moved, letting Kurt sit.

"What's up dude?" Finn asked. Kurt leaned towards his ear, whispering to him.

"Can you not come home before the game?"

"Why?"

"Because it's our anniversary and I want to hang out with Blaine." He looked at Puck.

"Can I come to your house after school so my brother can have sex before the game?" Kurt put a hand on his face as all the girls laughed. Blaine even laughed but it was silent and it was the one he did when their sex plans are talked about with their friends but he totally agrees.